Chapter 7- Hotel Room Service

After coming from the grocery store, let's just say I ended up being sore for a couple of days after rounds of very rough sex. While I was withering in excruciating pain, Evan was just snoozing away peacefully. I smiled lovingly at his peaceful sleeping face. Who would have thought we would end up getting together? Evan and I were going to spend spring break at the Marriott Hotel, just him and me I. Athena was going to spend the week with her father. I mean, just because I no longer love the man anymore, but he does deserve to see his daughter. I just hope he doesn't have any whores at his place while caring for my virtuous angel. I tried to get out of bed but fell on my butt, which hurt like hell. I yelped in pain.

"Crap! That fucking hurts like fucking hell!" I yelled in pain seems to wake Evan from his sleeping stupor.

"Huh?" He gets up and rubs his eyes and notices that I am on the floor moaning in pain.

"Oh. Good morning Babe. Here let me help you up." I bring my hand up to stop him.

"I got it. I don't want you to get me up and we ended up fucking again." I got up and rubbed my sore bottom as an indication that I am in excruciating pain. Evan chuckles and I glare at him and whine.

"It is so not funny Evan." I pout.

"I wasn't laughing at you, babe. It's just that, you thought I would fuck you after you are in pain. Remember, too much of a good thing can be bad for you."

"Yes, Evan. I know that as you can see me in pain." He grabs my hand and headed towards the bathroom.

"C'mon babe. We are going to be late." I sighed.

"Fine. I didn't want to go to work today." Evan chuckles.

"You have no choice babe."

I rolled my eyes. As I got ready to go to work, Athena made her presence known, by crying her lungs out. I ran towards my baby's room and see her squirming in her crib, with tears rolling down her chubby cheeks. My eyes soften seeing my angel crying. I lifted her from her crib and cooed her, which calmed her down to whimpers. I hated that she would be going to her father's place today. It's not that I don't want Athena going to visit her father, you know what, it's exactly that. I don't want her to see her father at all, but, I do not have the authority to that, even though one could wish. Soon we were out of the house and on the way to Evan's father's place. I dreaded seeing him after what happened a few days ago with his diseased-filled twink. I shivered in disgust.

"You know, you don't have to do this if you don't want to." I sighed.

"I have to Evan. I'll be right back." He nods. I got out of the car and when to the back seat of the car to retrieve Athena and her baby bag and headed towards the doorsteps. I knocked on the door and seconds later, the door opens. Michael was still in his pajamas and his eyes lay upon Athena's sleeping face. His eyes widen and he looks at Athena lovingly.

"She's beautiful." I nodded. I know my baby girl is beautiful anyone who doesn't see that is a blind-ass fool. I gave him Athena and her belongings.

"You are going to be watching Athena throughout spring break while my boyfriend and I will be away." I can tell he was ignoring me because he just nods while smiling at Athena's sleeping face.

"Okay. I'll see you next week then." I nod and walk towards the car. As I got in the car, Evan smiled sadly at me.

"Will you be okay?"

"Honestly? I don't know."

"Don't worry. She'll be safe." I sighed.

"I hope so."

A few days later, Spring break was finally here. I couldn't wait to arrive at the Marriot Hotel. Evan booked us a penthouse suite for the week. I really couldn't wait to try out all of the rooms, if you get my drift.

"C'mon Evan! Let's go already!"

"I'm coming! Sheesh!" He comes rushing downstairs with his suitcase in tow.

"The hotel isn't going anywhere Rafe."

"I know that. I just want us to have enough time to try out every room." Evan chuckles and shakes his head.

"Is sex always on your mind?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaving an inch between us.

"When it involves you? Yes." Placing a kiss on his lip and pulling back.

"Now if we hurry, maybe we can try out those moves you wanted to show me."

"I have no problem with that."

"Good. Now let's go." I let go of Evan and headed out towards his car. Marriot Hotel here we come. We finally arrived at the Marriot Hotel and we were checking in with the desk clerk.

"Good morning. We have reservations under Stone. "The desk clerk started typing away on the computer.

"Ah. Yes. The penthouse suite. Room 1204. Here's the key and have a good morning."

Evan took the key and we wished him a great morning, which brighten the mood of the desk clerk. We soon took the elevator to our penthouse suite. I couldn't wait to see what the inside looks like. The elevator soon reaches our floor and we soon were in a rush to see our penthouse suite. We soon got to the door and Evan pulled out the key from his pocket, insert the key into the keyhole, unlocked the door, and opened it. We were blown away at the inside view of the penthouse suite. It was made for only royalty. It was ours for the week. It was so beautiful, and it was too bad that we were going to soil this magnificent room. We first went to the bedroom to unpack and afterward took a nice hot bubble bath. We both stripped ourselves of our clothing and headed towards the prepared bubble bath waiting for us. Evan entered first, then I followed afterward. To make this a bit sexual, I lined myself up with his manhood and impaled myself upon itself, then started to move my hips at a slow and sensual pace. Evan being Evan, thrust his hip harshly upwards, which let a startled moan escape from my lips. Pleasure shot up throughout my entire body. I moaned while Evan was thrusting away. We soon switch positions with me being at the bottom and Evan harshly pounding into me as his life depends on it. I was becoming a moaning mess who couldn't form coherent words.

"Oh Fuck Evan. I'm getting close."

my body was starting to tighten around him which meant I was getting very close to coming. After a couple of thrusts from Evan, my body shivered as I came. Evan followed after, grunting into me as his load was released into. The sounds of our heavy pants filled the room. We stayed in that position for a while. The steamy hot bubble bath soon turned cold and we got off the tub, with Evan still in me and my legs wrapped around his waist. I started to ride him, which got us from the bathroom to the bedroom in seconds. Thanks to Pitbull's song Hotel Room Service. I had the best service in years. Thanks to him, I gotten laid twice in one day.

 Thanks to him, I gotten laid twice in one day