Chapter 10- Get Back Up

Evan P.O.V

Ever since that blowout between Rafe and me, I've been focusing on myself. I shouldn't be worried about Rafe at all. He's not my top priority anymore, but my dad and sister are. I was getting ready for school and I had to make sure I had all that I need to start the new school year fresh. I cannot believe that summer is over, but I'm ready. I was now heading too. But it seems like karma was going to be a big bitch it seems. I received the worst news ever.

"What? No! this can't be happening. Anyone but him."

You guys probably must have guessed it. It seems that I have to deal with my ex and my sister's mom again. I just going to put on my big man pants and get this over with. I entered his class and sat in the second deck near the door. A few minutes later, his fucking majesty graces us with his "holier than thou" presence. He seems like himself before he and I got together. The moment our eyes met; he showed no emotion about me being here. Instead, he just ignored me and act if I wasn't worthy of being in the same space. He when over his rule and blah, blah, blah, and blah. I mostly didn't focus on his class but made sure not to show it, so he doesn't make a fool out of me. The ringing of the bell was singing angels to my ears. He dismissed us and I was so happy he didn't say anything to me, but I guess I spoke too soon.

"Evan. Can we talk?"

"Sure. What about?"

"I know we're not together; I just want to say I'm sorry about how I acted."

"It's fine. I'm over it and you should be too. Don't cling to it. It's not healthy. "He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

I know that Rafe and I aren't together but that doesn't stop me from dating other people or vice versa. But how wrong was I? I was going on a date.  I was going on a date with some guy I met on Tinder, he seemed like a nice guy, but meh. So, we met up at Crackers, which was the restaurant my date chose. We talked and talked, told jokes and laugh, then finished the night with kisses.

"Evan?" Crap. I hope it's not who it is. I broke the kiss off and stared at a teary-eyed Rafe, who was holding Athena in his arms.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was here to meet up with my parents and I saw you here and thought maybe you would like to eat with my family and me but..."He looks from me to my date and back to me with tears running down his cheeks. I felt a painful pang in my heart from seeing Rafe like this.

"I guess you were busy with your friend here" He started to walk away, and I told my date that he didn't have to wait for me, which he was fine with, he paid for our food and left. I went after Rafe, who was trying to put so much distance between us.

"Rafe, please wait. "He continues to walk faster ignoring me.

"Rafe. We aren't together anymore. Why are you upset with me? "He stops walking and turns to me with tears ready to spill down his cheeks again.

"I know we aren't together but, I always believed we were going to try and fix our relationship. I know I was the one who pushed you away to think I didn't care or wanted you anymore, but I just thought we would get past it and be together again, but I guess I was wrong. I guess our dead relationship isn't worth fighting for."

"Rafe. I didn't-"

"Of course, you didn't. You were too busy letting that loser jam his tongue down your throat."

"Are you jealous Rafe? Because it seems to me that you are? "His cheeks heated up and his tears were gone. I guess I made him feel a bit better.

"I am jealous because he gets to touch you and kiss you and-"

I stopped his blabbering and kissed him and it worked. We were so in the moment that Athena had to make an appearance and let us know that she was still here. She dropped a huge bomb in her diaper, and it started to smell.

"Jesus Rafe! What did you feed her?"

"Don't blame me for her big bomb surprise. I fed her chest milk and that's all." I chuckled. I finished changing my baby sister and handed her to her mom, who was showing her in kisses."

Do you think you can come over for a while?"

"Sure" I didn't even notice the mischievous smirk. I had a feeling that he had other plans for me, and I think it's a good feeling too.

Rafe P.O.V

I didn't like seeing Evan with his date. It made me feel like he and I can fix our relationship and I still believe we can. Just like one of my favorite songs mentioned that " When they push you down, you got to get back up." and I did just that. I got back up. I was willing to do anything to fix my relationship with Evan because I loved him so much. As we entered my house, I told Evan that I was going to put Athena to bed and that he can do whatever he wanted until I come back. I sang a lullaby to my baby girl so she can fall asleep and it worked like a charm. After putting Athena to sleep, I went to my bedroom and changed into something a bit casual and sexy at the same time. When I was happy with my appearance, I went into the living room and pushed Evan down on the couch.

"Rafe. What are you-" I shushed him, by placing my finger on his lip? I tied my hair back so it wouldn't get in the way of what I was about to do. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants and pulled them down. I looked back at him and he seems to know where I'm going with this. I continue pulling down his underwear to unleash the beast. He was my special guest tonight. I gave him a nice stroke since he felt so good and hot in my hand. Evan's moans echoed. I continue to stroke him, then I stopped. Evan glared at me.

"Why did you stop?"

"Because I wanted to do this." I placed a kiss on the tip, then proceeded to swallow him down my throat, I bobbed my head up and down while pumping the rest that didn't fit.

"Oh fuck. Damn Rafe. "I continue to bob my head, taking much of him that I can. He started to get tensed and I knew he was getting close and without warning, he releases his load down my throat and I swallowed his juices with pleasure and sucked what was left out of him. I then removed my mouth from his member with a succulent pop. I wasn't done with him yet.

"Was that all you wanted?"

"Nope. I want more."

We decide to move it up to my bedroom. Evan placed me roughly on my bed with ease and devoured my lips with a rough but sweet kiss. I moaned and melted into his body like putty. We were ripping clothes off of each other as our bodies became hot and bothered. Evan placed my legs over his shoulder and without warning, he plunged into me quite harshly, but I don't complain. It wasn't until he viciously attacks my sweet spot over and over and over again.

"Oh, Evan. Hit it again. Don't stop baby." And on my command, he listened. He hit that spot like it was no problem. I decided to turn the tables with me on top.

"You want to ride me, baby?"

"Yes, daddy. I want to ride you until I can't walk no more. "I tell you. I rode long and hard that night, we ended up falling asleep four in the morning. I felt so relax and in a lot of pain, but it was all worth it.