Chapter 8-Glad You Came

Micheal P.O.V (Evan's Dad)

It's been a while since Rafe, and I broke up. I didn't know what I was thinking of treating him the way I did. I won't lie to you, but I missed him. I just wish I could just go back in time and fix everything. Leaving Rafe alone and pregnant was the worst choice I could ever make. Now, he's happy with some other guy that I have no idea about, which isn't any of my business. Ever since then, he would always come by to drop our little angel and leave without saying a word. I do miss hearing his voice, but now all I ever get from him is the silent treatment or the glare of "I wish you were dead, so I don't have to keep looking at your deranged face."

It's been six months since we last spoke to each other and as of now, I don't focus on him anymore, but the little girl who cooing and drooling all over my arm. Just because her "mother" and I don't get along, doesn't mean anything to me as long as I get to see her precious face. My train of thought was interrupted when I heard the front door closed. I went to go and see who it was. I just hope it isn't Rafe.

Wait, he doesn't have the keys to the mansion. Then, who could... I released a sigh when I realized it was Evan. Evan and I haven't spoken to each other since my terrible break up with Rafe. I guess he was trying to tell me all this time and I didn't listen to him and I guess this is his way of telling me "I told you so." His eyes always tell me that when he looks at me.

"Hey, buddy. How was the track meet?" He was startled by my voice and composed himself when he realized it was just me.

"It went, great dad. Thanks for asking." I was shocked. He was speaking to me. He seemed to notice my shocked expression and laughed.

"What's with the shocked expression dad?"

"I'm just shocked because you haven't spoken to me since...." He seemed to understand where I was going.

"I know dad. I was just upset that you didn't listen to me. I know you want to have a partner, so you don't feel lonely for the rest of your life, but I knew you two weren't going to last together forever."

"It's a good thing you realized that. I think I'm going to lay low and just focus on Athena and you." I pulled him into a hug.

"I know dad. I know. "A few days later, I started to notice that Evan and Rafe were acting strangely. Like a few days ago, Rafe came to pick up Athena and didn't speak a word to me, as soon as Evan comes around, he's trying to have a conversation with me, which is strange, and it has been happening for a while. I started to get the suspicion that something is going on between the two and I am going to get to the bottom of it. I was going to set the bait, leaving Evan the mansion to himself and I am going to find out what is going down between the two of them.

Evan P.O.V

I was laying in my bed when my dad came in. I sat up straight and wanted to hear what he had to say.

"Evan, I won't be here until tomorrow. I'm going out with some friends okay?" Yes. I get to spend some time with Rafe.

"Okay, dad. Have fun." He chuckles.

"Oh, trust me, Evan. I will. "After dad left, Rafe came around. We went up to my bedroom and kissed. I ended up breaking it.

"I'm glad you came."

"Me too. So, I'm here for something else and I want it now." He unzipped my pants and pulled them down. I chuckled at him.

"I have a good feeling I know what you want."

"Then give it to me then." and boy did I. But who would have ever thought my dad would end up catching his ex in bed with his son?

Michael P.O.V

I came come a bit early so I can figure out what was going on between Rafe and Evan. They've been acting strange and when I ask both of them, they get quite defensive. If I find out what's going on between the two of them, I probably don't know how to probably not how to react. I went up the stairs, then paused. Moans of passion were coming from Evan's room. The last time I checked, Evan wasn't dating anyone. So, who could...? When I opened the door to his bedroom, I was shocked about what I was seeing. Rafe was riding on Evan's dick like some thirsty whore and it sickens me to the core to be seeing this.

"What the FUCK is going on HERE?!"

Evan P.O.V.

Hearing my Dad's voice, Rafe pushed himself off of me and froze.

"Will someone answers my question? What the FUCK is going on HERE?!"

"Dad. I didn't want you to find out this way. Rafe and I been seeing each other for a while." He chuckles and it isn't a happy one.

"So, let me get this straight, You and him-" emphasizing him," have been fucking with each other for a while. Am I getting it right?"

"Yeah. You got the gist of it."

"Since when?"

"Since the breakup." He laughs like a madman, which is scaring Rafe and me.

"Since the breakup? Is that the reason why you didn't speak to me? Because of him?" He pointed viciously towards Rafe, who was on the verge of tears.

"Is that the reason you told me that he and I shouldn't be together because you wanted him?"

"No, dad. That's not it at-"

"I don't want to hear it. You're both selfish. You both didn't care about how I felt about, because as I can see now, my feelings and opinions don't matter anymore."

"Michael. I-"

"SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR FUCKING EXCUSES. GET DRESSED AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE! NOW!" Seeing the rage in my dad's eyes, Rafe got out of my bed and got dressed. He gave my dad a sad look and left my room and out the door. His furious gaze went back to me, then turned his head.

"I can't even look at you in the same way anymore. I want you to pack your things and go stay at your best friend's house, or his. I don't care anymore. I don't want you here until I can get my mind right about this situation."

Hearing those words coming from my dad's mouth were hurtful, but by being with Rafe, I was hurting him. He left my room, and I didn't see him after that. I was staying with Rafe because I knew we were going to need each other. He was the first one to speak.

"I didn't want your father to find out this way. I shouldn't have come over. Because of me, you're losing your dad and I don't want that. I broke up a family." He cuddled in my arms and cried. I rubbed his back to soothe him.

"Hey. It's not your fault. I'm at fault too. I shouldn't have pursued you while you and my dad were at the peak of your breakup. I don't think you broke up the family. I just hope we can sit together and discuss more this."

"Yeah. Me too."

Michael P.O.V

I don't know what I am feeling anymore. Seeing my son with my ex tore my spirit up. I felt betrayed by Evan. How could he do this to me? I would never stoop this low with one of his exes and for Rafe to have the nerve to date my son behind my back and fuck him under my roof. I now see who Rafe is, he's nothing but a home-wrecking whore and I will never forgive either of them for this. I'm not going to exploit either of them for what they've done because I am not a type of person to do that, but if he hurts and abused my son's love for him, I will ruin him and that's a promise.