Chapter 4 - I want you

Beep...beep...beep

Ugh. Where am I? What the hell is making the annoying sound? I can distinctively hear two people next to me having a conversation and one of them seems quite upset.

"I told you this would happen. I wanted us to tell him when we established that I was moving in with you, but instead, you just dropped two F-bombs at once. Now, I feel terrible for listening to you." The person sniffed as if they were going to cry. The other voice broke in.

"Rafe baby. I was just so excited to tell him. Can you even blame me? I've should have kept my excitement to a minimum." Mr. Lawrenson is here? What happened? What are they talking about?

"Yeah. You should. Next time we plan on spring news at him, at least let's just wait until he's quite ready. We don't want him to end up here again." They continued to converse. End up where? Where's here? I decide that I need to wake up now. I let out a groan and their conversation ceased. I peeled my eyes open to see my dad and Mr. Lawrenson's eyes peering at me. Dad was the first to speak.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel like my head was pounded in." They both release a sigh of relief.

"I hope you get a better buddy. I'm sorry that we've caused this." Mr. Lawrenson scoffs in disagreement, but my dad ignores him.

"It's fine. Congrats, dad on the baby." He seemed pleased.

"Thanks, Evan. Well, let's get the doctor to release you." I nodded. After all of that, the doctor let us know that I pass out because of shock. Mr. Lawrenson glared at dad and he muttered under his breath. It took a while to get used to Mr. Lawrenson living with my dad and me. Today at school was hectic. I had so much homework from all of my teachers, even Mr. Lawrenson. Just because my dad and Mr. Lawrenson were dating, didn't mean he would pass me or make it easy for me. Nope. He reminded me of that. That he would treat me like any of his other students.

I sighed and got ready to go home. It's been five months since Mr. Lawrenson moved in with my dad and me. He was starting to warm up to me, which was great. I think. As I got home, I open the front door, and Gerald, one of the butlers who was currently working close the door after me. He notified me that my dad and Mr. Lawrenson were home. I groaned at the news and went upstairs to my room to take a nap. They were getting busy if you catch my drift. They were quite loud. You just heard grunts, groans, and moans. I went to my room and slammed the door to them to stop and it worked. I could hear them conversing.

"I guess he's home. We can finish later." the voice seems like Mr. Lawrenson's.

"I don't care that he's home. I don't think he can hear us." How wrong you are a dad.

"Michael. Stop that."

"Stop what Rafe. This." A moan was a response, and they continue where they left off. My goodness. They act like a bunch of hormonal teenagers. I'm a teenager and I surely don't act that way.

A few months down the road, things started to change. My dad was longer interested in Mr. Lawrenson and for some reason he was acting weird. I mean they were still fucking each other but, that was it. No kissing or hugging or even, how are you? I didn't care about what was going on with them at all. I went to my room and went to take my afternoon nap. I heard my door open and I open my eyes. I rubbed them to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Mr. Lawrenson was in my room in his black silk robe. I mean, he was a really attractive man. With long black hair, pouty rosy lips to his frosty blue eyes. His body would be described as a feminine body figure. How can someone so beautiful be so strict and cruel? I was staring at a different person who wasn't my cruel strict teacher. Just a person no one can figure out. He closed my door and approached me. He spoke and I never realized how soft his voice was. His voice was always cold and emotionless. Probably why both genders when crazy for his attention but failed miserably.