Chapter 6 - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together! EVER!

Mr. Lawrenson's POV.

It's been a while since Evan's father, and I broke up. I mean I wasn't quite feeling him like I felt with Evan. I mean, it was cruel and harsh to be sleeping with one of my students and his father. I mean I don't want to break up a family, but it's too late for that. The moment I seduced and slept with Evan, I already dug my own grave and practically destroyed a family. But I think Michael will be more upset with me than Evan. He'll probably be like; I seduced his son and that I was desperate. I mean, of course, I was. The man hasn't fucked me since I've fallen pregnant with his child and being pregnant, I was going to need all of the sex I need, and Evan does a good job at it. I mean I've fallen in love with Evan, heart, body, and soul. I can wait to pop my little princess out so I can do some illegal things to Evan's body if you catch my drift. Anyways, my rant was interrupted when Evan thrust into me harshly.

"Oh god! Yes Evan! Uh! Right There!" I moaned out.

We were in my bedroom doing all kinds of sinfully stuff. My goodness can Evan fill up my hunger. He was busy pounding away into me as our lives depend on it and it sure did. His grunts were so sexy when he released. He pulls out and laid next to me. I was out like a light snoring away. In the middle of the night, I was experiencing pain in my abdomen. I place my hands on my swollen belly to calm my little angel and that sure didn't work. The pain soon became so excruciating, I screamed in pain, which woke up Evan. He was alerted to see if anything was wrong. He turns to look at me and see that I was gritting my teeth and rubbing my belly at the same time. How could any women go through this? It was so fucking painfully.

"What's wr-" he yelps in pain when I grab his hand and crush it. I breathe in and out slowly.

"I think I'm going to have your sister."

His eyes widen and he urged me to let go of his hand which I did. He started to get dress and grab his sister's baby bag. I was waiting for a while for this day. I smiled. I was going to meet my little princess soon. After a few minutes for almost an hour, we finally made it to the hospital. My water broke on the way. I was in the bed moaning in pain. I had an epidural to numb the pain. It wasn't long until I felt the need to push. I panicked.

" Nurse! Nurse! I think it's the time! She's coming!"

My shouting woke Evan from his slumber and immediately came to my side. He gave his hand to squeeze, which ended up crushed in the pushing process of getting his sister out of my body. The nurses soon rushed in and helped deliver my little girl. I screamed bloody murder while pushing. I don't think I will plan to have another child anytime soon, but I do want my little girl to have a brother or sister. A few pushes later, I felt her body leave and a powerful scream was heard. I cried. My little girl was here. They laid her on my chest as she cried her heart out. I permitted Evan to cut her umbilical cord. I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. This seems to calm her down. They took her away clean her up and then gave her back to me. I had to breastfeed her which she liked a lot. Her beautiful sparkling eyes were staring back into mines, realizing that I fell in love with my baby girl.

"What are you going to name her?"

I have thought of a lot of names that I like, but one stood out to me.

"Athena Katherine Stone. That's her name." Evan kissed Athena and my forehead. He reaches his hand out to hold Athena and I give him to her. He smiles at his little sister.

"That's a beautiful name for her. I can't believe that I am a big brother. Finally! I'm going to spoil her so rotten." I glared at him.

"No, you will not! I do not want to raise her as a snobby brat."

"Okay fine. But she's my little sister. She is so precious." I smiled.

"She sure is."

Throughout the days I was in the hospital. I had a lot of visitors visit Athena and I. The day for Athena and me to leave the hospital has finally come. Evan came to pick us up and take us home. It was a few weeks later after Athena's birth. She was a peaceful and serene baby. I decide to go grocery shopping. Athena went through a box of diapers in two weeks, so I had to go and buy more. There was someone I didn't want to see. You've all guessed it. My lame ex Michael. He had some pale and sickly twink latched on his arm like some desperate parasite. The disgusting twink glanced at me over and lick his lips and stared at me like a hungry predator. I narrowed my eyes into slits. Nope, I wasn't going to be this desperate fuck's prey. I like to be diseased free. "Rafe. It's nice seeing you. How you been?"

"I'm fine. I'm quite busy now."

As I tried to sidestep him, he and his flavor of the week blocks me. I sighed.

"What do you want Michael?" He glances at me over and froze when he glanced at my new flat stomach.

"You had the baby? How is she?"

"Yeah, I had Athena a few weeks ago. She's fine." The hideous twink wanted to add his unwanted two cents into the conversation.

"I don't think that's a good name for a baby. I mean I would have-"

"I didn't ask for your fucking opinion you dumb fuck!" His eyes widen and he hid behind Michael, who ignored him.

"Sorry." I ignored his pathetic apology.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have been there for you." I sighed. I knew he was going to say that.

"You didn't want anything to do with me. I didn't want to bother you." Yeah, fucking right. "You could have at least told me, instead of leaving me in the dark."

"I'm sorry. If you want, you can go and see her. Evan is babysitting her." He smiled.

"I would like that."

"Okay. Great! I'll call you and give you my address so you can see her."

"Thanks, Rafe."

"No problem. You're her father, so you have the right to see her. Well, I have to shop now. Bye." Before I can go, Michael grabs my arm and whispers in my ear. It was so low that the used twink couldn't hear.

"I want you back Rafe. You are my heart and soul." I frowned at this. I didn't want him now or ever. Furious, I snatched my arm from his grip and if looks can kill, he would be begging the king of hell to give him an inferno death.

"You should have thought of that when you were cheating on me with your side whores. If I was your fucking heart and soul, you should have never cheated on me. I was fucking pregnant with our daughter, but you didn't care. I loved you at some point Michael, but not anymore. I mean I shouldn't be a hypocrite since I've been cheating on you anyways with the man I'm currently with. So, you did do me a favor and I will always be grateful to you."

I walked away until I stopped and turned around. Feeling like déjà vu, I glared ever so harshly to him. Think of Taylor Swift's song I adored so much and wanted to tell Michael for so long and the day has come for me to say these precious words.

"We will never get back together. Ever!"

I turned around and continued to walk away feeling satisfied with an expression on his face that was so priceless that I will never forget it. It will be cherished in my mind. I continued my day stress-free and couldn't wait to go home to my man and my princess. I'm feeling quite horny now come to think of it. I smirked. I know what I was doing when I get home.

Picture of Cutie Athena a few days old, but with blue eyes