Chapter 11- Hard Times

Rafe P.O.V

"Oh. Evan! Faster! Harder! Keep going! Don't stop! Right there!"

Evan continued to fuck me as my thirsty insides depend on his cum to relinquish the fire within me. My bed continues to creak and groan from Evan heavy thrusting my entrance.

"Oh fuck! Evan, I'm getting close."

He continued to thrust until my orgasm came full force. After a few thrusts, he came as well. We didn't move but stayed in the position we were in. Evan snuggled closer and light snores emitted the room. I scoffed. Is he serious? He's tired after that? I pushed him off of me and got out of bed. I went to check on Athena, who was still asleep. I smiled. She has gotten so big, her first birthday was approaching fast, and I wanted her first birthday to be the best, just for my little girl. I went to take a shower and ready to start the day while Evan slaves away in bed. I wanted to take Athena to the park. I dressed her up in a cute pink romper, with this cute pair of jelly sandals, which I had found so adorable when I brought them, and a cute chin strap hat to go with it.

It was quite a wonderful day. The breeze was blown wherever it felt like it, the laughter of young children who were having a blast and the chatter of noisy parents who were chatting away with someone or chatting on their phone while looking at their children playing with other children. Hearing the soft coos of my little girl was sweet music to my ears. It wasn't until little miss pulls your hair that pulled me out of my serene daydream.

"Athena. Let go of mommy's hair."

"Uhh.Uhh."

She tugs harder not wanting to go. I grab her pudgy little hand and tried to pry her hand out of my hair. After being able to pry her hand out of my hair, I decided it was time to go home. Athena's time to stay with her dad was just around the corner and her dad and I were not on the best of terms. I know what I've done was wrong, but the heart wants what the heart wants. As I arrived home, I notice Evan's car was gone. He probably went to his dad to check up on him and I understand that. Evan had to balance us out. He stayed with me on the weekends and holidays, while he stayed with his dad on school days. Athena was getting cranky and I knew she wanted her nap. After putting Athena down for her nap, I watched some television for a couple of minutes, then I soon became bored.

"Where's Evan when you need him."

And by all that is holy, he shall appear.

"Where have you been?"

Evan sighs and sits next to me. He looked distraught. I was getting worried. He was probably going to tell me some bad news. I placed my hands on hips and looked him in his eyes.

"What's wrong? Did something happen? Is your dad alright?"

"Nothing's wrong Rafe and he's fine. But I'm really worried about him. He seems depressed. I think he's lonely."

I scoffed at that and Evan glared at me and got up from the couch.

"Do you find my dad's depression funny?!"

I glared back and got up to face him.

"No. I don't find your dad's depression funny. I find him being lonely funny. When our relationship was over, he didn't seem lonely then. After all, he cheated almost throughout our relationship. So, yes I do find it funny."

"Why are you being a jerk? Being with you is already hurting him. To find out that his son was sleeping around with his ex who was currently pregnant at the time."

"So, you're saying that it's my fault that he's the way he is?!"

"No Rafe. It's just that-"

"IT'S JUST WHAT! ARE YOU ALSO GOING TO REMIND ME THAT IT'S MY FAULT THAT I NEARLY RUINED THE RELATIONSHIP THAT YOU AND YOUR DAD HAD! OR HOW I LEFT YOU AND KICK YOU OUT WHEN YOU NEED ME THE MOST! OR HOW-"