Chapter 18- Give You Hell

Evan P.O.V

It's been four months since my dad started dating this guy and something about him rubbed me the wrong way but I didn't know what. It's just that I don't think that he likes my dad for who is but for what he is, a rich guy who can support his lifestyle. The guy himself was just a lame lawyer. He hasn't even won a case yet and he's leeching on my dad and my dad is oblivious to it. But I was going to keep an eye out on him. Rafe and I were staying with my dad for a while because we were getting worried about him. He's been spending a huge amount of money on these things and I wanted it to stop but I really couldn't do anything about but watch on the sidelines and leap into action if anything happens. When Rafe and I announced that we were going to stay for a while, the guy didn't seem quite happy about the news but acted as he cares. We knew he was faking it so he wouldn't upset Dad. He may have thought that he had my dad wrapped around his finger but my dad wasn't a fool. My dad had an idea that the guy was a gold digger and I felt bad that I thought he liked the guy.

"Evan. You must know that he was just someone to release some stress. I know what his motives are and I want to expose him for who he is. So just let me do my job."

"Okay, dad. I trust you."

Meanwhile...

"Baby. Where are you? I haven't seen you in days."

"You know where I am. I'm trying to get free money for us from this old dude that I'm seeing. But it's getting hard now that his son came to visit him and by the way, he looks at me, he knows I'm up to no good but just gives me a smirk that makes my blood run cold. Something feels total off about the situation but I don't know what it is."

"Do you think they're on to us? We cannot afford to get caught. Do you remember what happened the last time we did this?"

A shiver racked the man's body. Of course, he remembered what happened the last time and he hopes this time won't be the same as the last time, but deep down, he felt it was going to be way worse than the last time and he sure was right about that. He came out of the bathroom to only see someone retrieving back. He feared that the person heard his conversation and ran after the person only to see the person had disappeared. Fear gripped his heart. He was not going to let this go down the way it did. He had to get close to the son and get him to like him. This was the only way that he can continue his quest. To get more money so he and his lover can get live a lavish life and look down to those who hunted them and this pathetic man who be first. He smirked. Things were about to go his way. Well, how dead wrong was he? Very dead wrong.

I smirked at this pathetic man attempt to try and robbed my dad and I made sure to record his conversation with his lover and by the voice on the other end of the conversation he knew who the other person was. How ironic that the guy he was talking to was Rafe's ex-husband, Dave. Who would have known that Dave would have the guts to throw his "precious" boytoy to the wolves? How pathetic indeed.

"Hi. Is this seat taken?

I looked up to see the gold digger slut himself. He was smiling, but it didn't reach his eyes. Sensing that I knew his smile was anything but fake, he tries to give me a genuine smile but it just looked like crap to me. I laughed internally.

"Are you greeting me?"

"Um, no. I wanted to know if this seat was taken."

"No it's not it's not and I know you're not here for a seat so what do you want?"

"Is that a way to talk to your future stepfather?"

I burst out laughing. He was an idiot if he thinks my dad would ever marry him. He just made the situation worse.

"You will never be my stepfather at all. Do you think my dad would marry someone so cheap? I mean don't think that I don't know why you chose my dad as you victim to swindling, but it's not going to happen on my watch. You should be careful because you are surrounded by enemies and you won't know when we'll attack. So the next time you see my face, I'm going to give you hell."

Satisfied with his pale expression, I got up and left. I told Rafe and my dad what was going on and who his partner in crime was and Rafe chucked. He never thought his ex-husband would use an idiot, nevertheless sleep with one that would cause him his downfall. What a major dumbass indeed. Well, Rafe was going to give this dumbass a piece of his mind and the plan with being in effect. Time to get rid of a gold-digging prostitute.

Rafe P.O.V

I approached the man who was talking to Dave on the phone and without warning, I snatched his phone, broke it and tossed it to the ground. He looked at me and wanted to say something, but couldn't. He was frozen by my icy glare.

"So, you're the thing that Dave is fucking now huh? How pathetic to stoop so low and he calls me childish."

"How do you know Dave? Who are you to him? If you're a bitter ex, you can have him."

I laughed. Who wanted that pathetic piece of an idiot. I mean idiots and dumbasses are meant to be. I gripped his chin harshly and glazed in his eyes. I gave him a cold smile.

"You think I want that piece of trash, I mean you deserve him since your trash as well. He's yours to keep."

I shoved him back and was unable to catch his balance and fell on his butt. I approached him and looked down on him like he was dirt on the bottom of my shoes. That's where he belonged anyways. I started to walk away, then I stopped and turned around and looked back at him. I smirked at his pathetic self.

"I suggest you leave here and never come back and if you do, do you think Micheal's son will give you hell, I will make living a lavish life hell for you."

Let's just say that the guy took my advice and left without a trace and not only that, Dave was arrested, tried and imprisoned. He's someone bitch now. Who has the last laugh now?