Chapter 7

"Y/n? Honey." Mum said shaking me lightly.

I shot up, my eyes wide she only did that when... "Are you okay mum? What happened? What's wrong?" Did he find us?! Is there a robber?!

Mum's face dropped and she started at me concerned. "No honey, I..I just wanted to say goodbye I'm going to a job interview, t-the one about being a house keeper at the 'Agreste' mansion." She said softly.

"Oh" I said looking down.

Mum lifted my chin and gave me a big hug. "Don't worry y/ n he won't find us here. I promise."

I nodded, "I know mum it just- I just .. need a little time to feel safe here."

"I know y/n, I know. I better get going. You actually have an hour before you need to start getting ready since we live pretty close to the school. Just make sure you get there on time, my love. Okay?"

"Okay mum love you bye." I said kissing her cheek. She kissed mine back and walked out my door.

I checked my alarm clock on my bedside table, It's freaking 6:30.

I sighed, I mean I feel pretty well rested but...sleep

I sighed dramatically once more and forced myself out of bed.

As I make my way down the stairs I begin to feel even more nervous about school. Oh no I thought and rush into the kitchen. I quickly make myself some French toast. I push the horrible thoughts out of my head. I need to do something to stall these thoughts

And so I took a deep breath and began to sing.

Calm your nerves now
Don't worry
Just breathe
Are you sure now
Don't bother packing
Just leave

Said they wanted change
I hope that
You remain the same
To show that
This is not a game
Lets end this tragedy today

Now take my hand
And we will run away
Down to this place that I know
How did this night become the enemy
It's over, it's over, it's over.

Lay down with me
Let me hold you
Baby just breathe
This is ending and we will get through eventually

I stopped singing ,my breakfast was ready. I ate quickly before my thoughts could catch up with me. I put my plate in the dishwasher and went over to the living room. After surfing through the channels I finally stopped on TLC, D.C. cupcakes was on.

I giggled as Katgerine walked in on Sophie eating one of the cupcakes. There was frosting all over her face. Suddenly there was a horrible pain in my stomach, I knew it, good thing I got to eat. This always happens, whenever I get really nervous my stomach starts to hurt. I got up and made myself some tea, mum taught me to do this when it happens.

Once I finished my tea I felt a bit drowsy. The clock in the kitchen read 7:00 am. Looks like I'm having a 30 minute nap, yay! I turned off the tv and jogged to my room. I curled myself into a ball on my bed and closed my eyes, off to dreamland I go.

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

I woke up to my alarm screeching an unpleasant tune. I had set it to 'radio' and out of all the possible songs that could have been on 'what does the Fox day' had been what I got. I slapped my hand over the snooze button repeatedly. I got up and trudged to my bathroom. I turned the shower on and brushed my teeth while waiting for the water to heat up. Once it was nice and hot I picked out an outfit and brought it with me, my lotion and hair brush were already in my bathroom.