Chapter 10

"Hey I've got it!" Said Nathanaël. We were all currently scattered in my room brainstorming ideas for our film.

"What is it?"

"Our story could be about how Nino mysteriously disappears and Adrien finds a clue left behind so Adrien goes on a mission to find him but in the end Nino was the one planting all the clues for him. Everything was just a test to see if he was cut out to be a spy like Nino."

"We could call it, Finding Nino." I smirked.

Omg haha good one y/n

This is why we shouldn't be allowed to speak oh god there go our friends.

Shut up I'm fabulous

Yeah and I'm Santa Claus

Rude

"Oh my god y/n!" Alya yelled and threw the pillow on my bed at me as I burst into a fit of laughter.

"That was a horrible pun y/n." Nino chuckled while Marinette rolled her eyes and Nathanaël grinned.

"Well your all smiling! And Nathanaël's trying not to laugh so have been that bad." I pointed out and started poking Nathanaël, trying to make him laugh.

"We're all smiling because your fail at an attempt to be funny amuses us." Smirked Adrien.

"Hey!" I said and slapped his shoulder. "Rude."

"Ok ok in all seriousness do you think we could take that idea and turn it into a 15 minute film? I mean I like the idea but that sounds like a full on movie plot." Said Marinette.

"Your right." I nodded. "Sorry Nathanaël, maybe we could use that idea for a bigger assignment."

"It's ok." He shrugged.

"How about this, we do an emotional film about the love between a dog and his owner?" Suggested Alya.

"I like that, but small problem, we don't have a dog. But what we do have though, is a Nino. So why don't we do that but between two best friends?"

"We could but it's not as interesting to be honest."

"Okay, how about the moment before a boy's best friend dies and the dying boy gives his best friend the most incredible advice, straight from the heart and so the dying boy's best friend is crying really hard by now, not sobbing not yet, so the dying boy begins to remind his best friend of all the amazing times they've have together then right before they complete their secret handshake... BOOM... the boy dies."

It took a minute for everyone to compose themselves after a said my idea. "Wow y/n, are you trying to get us an A or are you trying to tear apart our teacher's heart?" Says Nathanaël.

"It was just a suggestion!"

"Like... like when ten never got to tell rose he loved her?" Whispered Adrien, I looked to him and gave him a sad smile.

"Rose knew Adrian, she knew and she loved him too." I said.

God that episode traumatized me. I cried for 4 nights straight. And I still think about how-

NUUUUU SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP YOU'RE GONNA MAKE US REMEMBER THE PAIN

ok ok ummm FRENCH FRIES, MILKSHAKES, ICE CREAM, SHERBERT, WHIPPED CREAM, CINAMON BUN, MARSHMALLOWS... NATHANAËL...

Did you just...

His hair is really red

Omg

It's so distracting

What the f-

And he's so shy and cute around people

Stop

And his eyes

Omg pls...stop

He's an amazing artist too

Oh god, no, stop

He's a marshmallow

*sigh* I just can't right now.. Really y/n REALLY

"Y/n?! Earth to y/n."

"Huh what, marshmallow?"

"Girl what's wrong with you?"

"I was uh... I was uh thinking about food?"

"Uh huh yea lets go with that. Anyway as I was saying I really like your idea, what about you Marinette?" Said Alya.

Damn it we got caught

NO DUH YOU PROBABLY MADE US LOOK LIKE A BABOON

Hey! That was rude, what did a baboon ever do to you?

oh shut up and pay attention yea?

"Yeah I think it's a nice idea, how about you Nino?" Said Marinette.

"Sounds good to me." He said flashing us a thumbs up.

"Adrien?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Nathanaël?"

"Sounds like a plan." He smiled.

"Great lets get started."

*Time skip*

"Aaaand...done!"

"Awesome! The storyboard is done, we've written the plot line, and half of the script is done! We've made great progress today guys."

"Y/n?!" Mum called from the downstairs. "Are your friends staying for dinner?"

I looked to Alya, Nino, Marinette, Adrien, and Nathanaël, they all nodded. "Yeah they are mum," I yelled back.

"Alright dinner will be ready in twenty minutes!"

"Okay thanks mum!"

"Your welcome honey!"

I turned back to the group.
"I think we should stop for now guys. Let's just relax for now, we did good today."

"I agree y/n."

*Time skip*
Turns out mum cooked homemade dumplings, one of my favorites. She set the table nicely and placed the food in an artistic manner.

I think mums trying to redeem herself from the previous event. XD

Yeah lol, poor mum. She outdid herself this time and- oh shit OH SHIT SHES PLACED CHOP STICKS!! I REPEAT SHE'S PLACED OUT CHOPSTICKS!

oH NO NO NO CODE RED CODE RED

(To be continued...)

Hi guys, I finally updated. I'm so sorry it was updated so late and that it's so short. As I said before this was supposed to go along with the last chapter. Anyway it's 1:38 am and I got school but I couldn't put this off so here it is! I'm making two versions of the next chapters so yea. I'm sorry if you don't like dumplings!! Bye my little marshmallows! ❤️😴

EPISODE 18 THOUGH IT WAS AS JUST ASDFGHJKL

btw my instagram account is @Miraculooous haha, I was wondering if any of you have one. We could start a group chat maybe! Wouldn't that be cool.

Anyway, goodbye for real because my eyes are burning.😴😘❤️