Chapter 21

Mini A/N: Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes I had lots of fun July 2nd it was one of the best birthdays actually so yay! Without further ado, chapter 21; enjoy !

Oh! Also I've started a blog book, it's sort of like a diary to me. I'll be writing my ideas, thoughts, feelings and questions down and it'll also be a way for me to talk to you guys better.

~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n?"

"Hm? Oh hey Marinette what's up?"

"I uh, can I talk to you in private for a sec?" She asked shly.

Adrien and Nino both raised an eyebrow while Alya just nodded.

"Um okay." I said furrowing my eyebrows and stood up to follow her. She stopped suddenly after we were well away from earshot of the group.

What the hell?

She's not going to try to threaten me/ us is she...?

I frowned and shook those negative thoughts out of my head.

"So what do you need to talk to me about Marinette?" I asked carefully.

She turned and faced me,  a guilty expression painted her face. "I.. I wanted to apologize. I haven't been the nicest to you lately and that was really uncool of me and I wanted to let you know that this won't happen again I'm really really sorry y/n."

I smiled no longer uncomfortable but now relieved, "Dont worry Marinette, let's move past that ok?" She nodded happily, "Hi, my names Y/n L/n." I said holding out my hand to shake.

She shook my hand and smiled brightly, "My names Marinette Dupain-Cheng."

After promising eachother to go to the movies sometime and get to know eachother better we went back to the group,"Well, how did it go?!" Alya asked while the boys looked at us expectantly.

Marinette smiled and glanced at me, "Well we've decided to forget about all the negative stuff and move on, hopefully become good friends." She said cheerfully.

"Good, it's never good to hold grudges." Nathanaël said while Nino and Adrien nodded.

"ATTENTION STUDENTS," boomed a loud voice causing all heads to turn towards the noise. "Since the storm has calmed the school has informed all your legal guardians to pick you up immediately. Please be quiet and attentive, we will announce your names when your legal guardians have arrived. Thank you."

*time skip*

"Would Adrien Agreste and Y/n L/n please come to the entrance of the library, your guardians are here, thank you."

After hearing the announcement Adrien and I stood up quietly and bid farewell to our friends. Outside a limo was parked but there was no sign of a taxi.

"Huh? I thought they said my mum was here..." I mumbled to myself.

Adrien shrugged, "Maybe you're riding with me."

"Good afternoon sir, good afternoon madam, would you happen to be miss Y/n L/n?" A man who i assume was the chauffeur said.