Chapter 17

"Ok come on guys." I said opening my front door and ushering everyone in. "Everyone go get comfy in the living room and pick a movie or show. Adrien, follow me the allergy pills are in the kitchen." I said closing the door behind them. They all nodded and made their way to the lounge. "Wait, hey Nathanaël can you come here for a sec please." I called, he nodded and followed me and Adrien to the Kitchen.

I don't know about them, but I'm hungry

"How can I help y/n?" Nathanaël asked giving me one of his signature 'too cute' smiles.

"Well  I was wondering if you guys were hungry so we could order some pizza? If you could ask the guys if they're hungry or not and what type of pizza they like would be awesome." I said shyly.

I swear Nathanaël you're too cute

Don't stare don't stare I SAID DON'T STARE HE'S GONNA THINK WE'RE WEIRD

"Sure y/n, anything for you."

I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks when he said that, I turned and unfortunately a giggle escaped my lips.
"Thanks Nath." I paused, "Er- sorry can I call you that or-?"

He smiled warmly, "Sure, you can call me anything you like, most people call me Nath or Nathan."

"Good to know, but in that case I'll just call you Nathanaël, I really like that name by the way. It's unique but charming ." I smiled blushing and turned, making my way to the kitchen cabinets while he made his way to the lounge.

I ran a hand through my hair and opened one of the kitchen cabinets. Poor Adrien stood there looking dazed and tired.

Aww poor guy

I pulled out the bottle of pills and pored a glass of water for him. "Give me your hand please." I said softly and he did as told. I shook the bottle and out came 2 small pills on too his hand. I then handed him the glass of water and put away the bottle of fluorescent pink pills. "There you go Adrien, those should start working in about ten to twenty minutes." I smiled at his sympathetically. "Feel free to lay down on the couch or actually you can go up to my room if you like to have some quiet time."

He looks likes he's about to fall asleep

"N-no it's ok y/n-" he sneezed, "-I'll manage. I'll be fine once the pills kick in." He assured me.

"Are you sure? A quick cat nap wouldn't hurt "

This guy should really just rest for a bit, come on dude I don't want you collapsing.

"What did you say?!"

My eyebrows furrowed"Um, I said a quick cap nap wouldn't hurt...?"

"O-oh yea huh ok."

Weird

Really weird

"Ok then I'll come get you when the pizza's here so maybe a solid forty five minutes ?"

"Sounds good, thanks y/n." He said sleepily.

"No prob Adrien, no offense but you look horrible." I said gently.

That was so rude crap

It's true

But mean

He blushed, "Y-yea, have I mentioned I really hate feathers?" I giggled and shook my head. "Hey y/n?"  He asked nervously.