Chapter 23 pt 1

Y/n's Pov

~a few minutes earlier from where Adrien's Pov last left off~

Ugh it's been like 20 minutes I'm so bored! 

I groaned

It felt like hours since Adrien had shoved me in his bathroom for "safety precautions" and I'm currently on the verge of screaming.

Although I must admit....It is a very very nice bathroom.

Ugh shut up creep

I sighed, would have come out long ago but I had heard some footsteps in the room and decided not to risk it.

"You know what? Fuck it." I muttered and unlocked the bathroom door, stepping out.

Just as I came out of the bathroom the bedroom door opened, "Y/n? Adrien?" It was mum.

"Hey mum it's just me."  I said walking over to her.

"Oh, I just came to tell you we're leaving." She said picking up a black suitcase I hadn't seen before.

"What?"

"The storm stopped honey, everything's back to normal. Ladybug and Chat Noir defeated the akumatized villain."

Seems like mum did her research

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked out the window, "Oh, wow that's pretty cool," I said then looked to her  "Looks like you did your research mum" I laughed.

Mum smiled, "Actually Natalie filled me in on everything here it was pretty interesting. Anyway she came in here earlier and packed up your stuff, we can go now."

So that's who came in here

I shrugged, "Alright then."

But the question was, where is Adrien?

~~~~~~~~

It took forever for mum to agree on letting me go to the park to take some pictures but I was finally able to convince her.

It was beautiful outside, birds were singing wonderful and calming melodies

The breeze was gentle and refreshing.

The sun was shining warmly over Paris

Although, looking up you could see clouds rolling in but I shrugged it off.

I sat down under a tree and closed my eyes breathing in the fresh air.

"Hey y/n!"

My eyes snapped open to see Nathanaël

"Oh hey Nathanaël, what's up" I asked looking up at my red headed friend .... who I may or may not have developed a crush on.

"I was just drawing by the fountain and I saw you so I thought I'd come say say hi." He smiled warmly then sat down next to me "What about you?"

My breath hitched, his smile made my chest flutter. "I came to take some pictures."

He nodded, "Yeah it's beautiful out. Hey how about we go on that inspiration run I offered a while back? "

"Sure," I smiled and got up, him following in suit.

And so we walked along the park stopping occasionally for me to snap a picture, sometimes he would stop and ask me to take a picture of something that he would draw later.