Surprise...?

Um hey guys?

So as I'm typing this I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck possed me to even be writing this at the moment. (sorry for cursing)

Ok so a few things, I kinda randomly clicked on Wattpad after a (very) long time of losing interest in this app and I was really shocked to see people are actually still commenting on my story and sending me messages. I know everyone has probably moved on from Miraculous Ladybug and forgotten about my story and I understand; because I did too. I just feel bad for those who actually enjoyed my writing and were rooting for me to inevitably watch me totally abandon those who have supported me endlessly.

In a couple of months, It'll be three years since I began writing this fanfic and to say the least, I've grown and matured significantly. I'm currently a sophomore in high school and I know that's still young but a lot of things have happened since seventh grade (when I started this story). 

I know some of you will ask me to continue this story but before you comment, let me confess to you a few things,

1. I don't write any more: I never thought I'd say this but I've stopped reading and writing. Getting good grades have consumed my life and things like reading and writing don't really capture my attention like they used to. I don't want to be a writer like I used to, I want to be a lawyer. I took a Creative Writing class for the first semester of this year and I swear I really wanted it to rekindle my love of writing but sadly, so far I hate it. There's a lot more to it that makes this kind of complicated but yea I just wanted to make it clear I really have not been practicing all this time and my writing usually comes out forced. 

2. I have not watched season 2 of Miraculous Ladybug and don't remember anything really from season 1: Yea, i kind of grew out of it I guess? I don't know it just doesn't seem as interesting as it used to and I literally have not watched an episode of Miraculous Ladybug in over a year. To be quite honest I don't really want to see it...? I sincerely apologize but the show doesnn't really have much depth to it and I feel like the addition of all these new characters really takes away from the originality of the show and I don't even know what I'm saying right now but yea.

3. I feel embarrassed by this story: Don't get me wrong, I feel an immense gratitude to all those who have supported my story and myself but quite honestly it feels really silly to have written a fanfiction on Miraculous Ladybug, a kids show. I would die of embarrassment if anyone in my school found this story and even more embarrassed if they found out I decided to continue writing it... in 2018. This girl who used to be my friend and who was in the fandom with me brought it up last year during our PE class and talked about how cringy it was, and I totally agreed with her. It's not that I'm ashamed of the actual writing, I like that I tried writing something substantial and I love remembering how much I loved it and the support you all gave me but some of the stuff I would say like call myself "Momma Marshmallow" made me cringe. I don't know guys, I'm just not into that stuff anymore, I've grown up. 

Now that I've said all that and all of you probably hate me, do you guys actually want me to continue this story?

Honestly, if I were to continue I think it would become more of a love story loosely influenced by the show, but I'm not sure since I haven't seen the new season. 

I am most certainly not committing to continuing writing this story at the moment, I'm just saying I have thought about it occasionally in the past two years and it doesn't feel right to leave this half done, after all the hard work i put into it in the past I feel the need to finish what I started and let it be. 

However, I am terrible at commitment and at staying motivated so that kind of makes things difficult.

I don't know why I've written so much or why I'm even posting this at all, but if you're reading things, thank you. I sincerely thank you for supporting me and showing me so much love. You all really gave me so much happiness when I was younger and I'll forever be in your debt for that.

If you're still reading this you're a trooper and I really hope you can forgive me for abandoning you guys like that.

Let me know if you really would like me to give an honest effort to somehow continue this story and I'll let you guys know when I've come to a conclusion.

~ Love, Angela