Chapter 22 pt 1

(A meme for my Pokémon go fans here)
ATTENTION A/N: I'm leaving on a camping trip at the beach for 4 days! I'm leaving tomorrow morning aka Thurday July 21 and won't be back until Sunday July 24 !  Details will be in the A/N at the end of this chapter concerning a few different topics.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"What?" Adrien chuckled at my expression as I took the sight of his room.

What the fuck you mean "what" this room is worth more than my house!

"Holy shit Adrien this room is huge... and is that a library." I gasped excitedly

He smiled, "Go ahead."

I grinned and raced up the stairs looking through all the books

A few seconds later i heard him walk up next to me.

"I didn't know you liked books so much y/n."

I laughed softly and put back the book I was looking at, "Sorry."

"No don't apologize. I like to read to, which explains the library." He said said flashing me a boyish grin.

"Yea, it's amazing...-your room is amazing." I said taking in all the different things in his room.

This kid has a mini basketball court in his room holy shit

"It's not so great." He mumbled, no trace of a smile left on his face.

Oh shit, his frown is our fault

FUCK WHAT DO WE DO

STAY CALM DIP SHIT AND ACT NORMAL WHY ARE WE FREAKING OUT

"Hey hey, why the long face?" I asked softy.

"I was trapped in this room way too long y/n, it's not as great as you think it is."

I pursed my lips trying to think of something to cheer him up.

"I-"

"No no y/n it's ok, we were supposed to be talking about you not me remember?" He said looking me in the eyes.

I sighed and looked away, "Adrien I'm fine ok but right now you aren't so-"

"I'll let you know what's on my mind if you let me know what's on yours. Seem fair?"

"Damn you Mr. Model." I huffed.

He pouted playfully, "Be nice mon petit chaton." he scolded.

I smiled, he no longer seemed bothered but I knew there was more to what met the eye with this boy

I turned and began descending down the stairs, walking towards the windows.It wasnt the smartest thing to do since there was a storm raging outside and the winds could break the glass pane but then i remembered that I was in the room of Adrien Agreste, top model whose father was a very protective fashion designer. Surely his mansion was weather proof?

I sat down next the the big clear window and gazed outside. Big black clouds loomed over the city, bright flashes of light occasionally struck. I could see the wind raging, stray leaves littered the air danging around urgently.