Extended Summary + Author's Note

gif to side made by anveshi-!

The first time I met her, it was in the middle of a bank. A bank being robbed by people with guns that were part of her group. While I was chewing on my half melted chocolate, hiding the rest of the wrapper in my pocket, I saw her. Calmly, walking in at a fast speed that probably warned me that she was a criminal (it was a insane speed for such high heels). Now, the moment I saw her I was utterly terrified simply because she owns a gun within her hot pink nails.

I'm not a 'bad ass' person as you can say. I like living and I don't really like motorbikes. Honestly, cars are much more effective. My office is simple, my job is pretty simple and I'm fine with my life. After having that encounter where I was the only one who saw her face, I spent three to four hours in the police station and expected to never see her again which made me jump with glee.

Until that one day, that day we got a employee that made me almost shriek and fall off my chair. Well, I didn't exactly scream but I did knock over my glasses and fell after it. That same girl even grinned at me while she walked pass. No one believed that it was the same girl, the one who robbed bank, easily sprinting in killer heels or the one who held a gun to my head.

The amount of times I was called crazy was outrageous now. Simply because the girl dressed a light pink dress wearing simple flats couldn't be a criminal, right?

Wrong, she just winked at me.

Matsya isn't Nirvaan's girl of his dreams. Actually, she's the one from his nightmares. The type to wear heels, the darkest shade of lipstick and own a gun while having the ability to kill him with a swipe of her hand. Matsya doesn't care less, she'll carry on with her way. There is no way that Nirvaan is going to let her go so while trying to find out if she was the same girl, he's determined to show her real colors and break everyone's trance.

There's not much more to a liar, is there?

I am so tired of the villains always being male. Every single time, it's a male. And when the girl is the villain, she's some crazy ex who is hot, sexy and a total bully to the main girl. This main girl usually hates/sworn enemies with this villain and this villain 'steals' the guy for awhile before he ditches her. All the comments will refer to her as a whore, slut and bitch.

Sometimes these stories are great, sometimes not. Other than that, there's never a female villain. There's never one who has a gun, the one everyone is afraid of, the one who is on a new level of screwed up or the one who doesn't give damn and scares the guys to death.

Heroes don't exist in this story, neither do heroines. Nirvaan is just that Indian guy who's always pushes out of frame and there to make some jokes. The charater that's just the hero's best friend, the joker and the punch line. Matsya has the characteristics of a vilian. She usually won't have her say in stories and will be seen as a cold hearted human.

I'm sick of the guy being hotter than mirch (chilli) and a total jerk. Tired of the stories where the guy is super fit (abs and all) and the girl is the nerd. Why the hell can't the guy be a nerd for once? Why can't he feel imitated of our villain? Why does he always have to be strong one that wipes away the tears and beats the bad guys?

And you know what? I'm going to actually do something about it.

Behold a story where the villain is a girl, scares the crap out of the guy who's just a average person. Where the girl can wear high heels yet still kick ass, where her nails may be painted pink but she can still do crime and where villains are just humans.

Shocker right?

Okay that's all. Any one you see as the Nirvaan and Matsya? And do you guys like the idea of the story? Anything you especially love? Anything I should watch out for?

A huge thanks to anveshi- for choosing the cast!

Cast:

Fawad Khan as Nirvaan

Priyanka Chopra as Matsya

*gifs are not mine

*gifs are not mine. They're taken from tumblr*

Happy reading guys!

- Maya