thank you! 🌹 + SPIN OFF????

[ if y'all wanna skip the whole thank you stuff, just skip right to the shahrukh gif to see the stuff about the spin off! ]

i didn't expect trance to get this far.

i came up with the idea around the end of 2015, from a little "what if" game. around that time, i started to become friends with anveshi- and she suggested the cast of fawad khan and priyanka chopra. from there, i started to become a fawad fan.

half way through the book -- about the sixteenth chapter or so -- i hit a rough patch where i believed the beginning chapters were UTTERLY awful and that i should delete the book and start again.

if i had listened to that voice in my head over your praise, comments and love for this book, i would have never completed my second book on wattpad. thank you all for encouraging me and supporting me. there's no way i would have made it without you all!

to all my authors who always delete books after their tenth chapter; it's not that uncommmon. most authors do this, and label their earlier chapters as cringey.

why does this happen? simply because you've developed as a writer and seen how much better you can write! for me; my readers helped me to get over how cringey the first few chapters were and i decided to edit the scenes to make them sound better

why does this happen? simply because you've developed as a writer and seen how much better you can write! for me; my readers helped me to get over how cringey the first few chapters were and i decided to edit the scenes to make them sound better. that's how i combated the issue, and i guess it's different for everyone but one main rule in order to complete a book must always be followed.

DON'T GIVE UP!

i don't care how cringey/bad the first chapters are!!!! of course they'll be awful!! you've developed as an author, and seeing your first chapters as cringey is normal. don't delete your book!!!

your first draft is for getting your thoughts out there. i don't care how bad it is, but never delete it unless you hit a hard author's block. you can always edit your chapters later, after you've finished your book.

the key to finishing a novel is purely simple. don't give up.

anyways, i went a bit off track and started giving advice when i was supposed to thank you all! i swear i have the best readers on this book. you guys shower me me with so much love and support.