Chapter Seven: How Do You Get Rid Of Someone?

Banner above by the amazing dancelover_7564! I swear if you guys don't know her, you're probably living under a rock with Patrick star. She's so friendly and nice to talk to. Her writing literally kill me emotionly. The only reason why I have glasses is because Naina's edits are too good for my eyes *cries* but seriously, Naina is really amazing and nice. She's so multi talented omfg.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, watching her pick up some papers. She stands up, putting the papers back on the table.

"Why would I tell you?" Her reply is a question more than an answer. It's true, she has no reason to reply to me. There's little to no reason on why she would reply to me without a question.

My life would probably be at if she did tell me the truth, anyways. "Whatever you want, I'll give it to you. Documents? Contracts? Agreements? I don't know, complaints? List of deaths that happened here?" I ask, slightly desperate. Unfortunately, I actually do know who has died here.

I don't trust her. She's beyond random, every movement she does confuses me. What would she be able to do? She can easily hurt everyone at the office and demand for whatever she wants but instead, she's here and playing a facade. This play, its lines aren't meant for her. How can you so easily slip a mask on after everything else?

How do you change faces so quickly? Efficiently, without a trace of emotion. How am I even meant to change Diego's opinions on her? Reveal the real her - the person who can handle weapons and most likely have shot them as well.

She stays quiet and a deep silence takes over the room. I'm tempted to throw everything off the desk - all of these papers and documents - and just scream. Scream aloud enough for someone to hear me and take this monster away from me. I control the temptations, knowing if I do anything irrational it will be the death of me.

Fortunately, I haven't gotten that desperate. Finally, her eyes meet mine. The brown eyes are the only things that match up with who she is; in the shade her eyes are almost black. The way they look at me with hatred makes me wonder what have those eyes burned to the core. What has it erased - and am I the next victim of hers?

She walks towards me and the rational part of me takes a step back. The clicks of her heels walk past mine, she walks to the glass doors and reunites the doors together again. "Let's get this straight, I don't know you out of here and you don't know me. You don't know anything about me, even more so than yesterday. If you slip up, it won't be pretty," Matsya informs me, her voice an iced tone. It's composed and perfectly frightening, as if she's used the words before.

What is her idea of pretty? And what isn't? Death? Burned to death, along with all my possessions? Destroying my hopes of a good future? Crushing anything I have?

In that moment, I suddenly didn't care. The lion that seemt to be burried deep within my heart, away from this harsh world comes alive and my skin burns with anger. How dare she threaten everything I know? Why is it so easy for her to walk into my life and turn everything upside down?

I've spent years perfecting everything and living a carefree life after working to the point where I couldn't tell the difference between morning and night. The fear that seems to come off whenever I see is like a fragrance that lingers in the air even after her presense. It's suffocating me, taking all hope I have and burning them whole.

I'm allowing myself to be angry. To want to yell and let my skin boil. For my emotions of weariness and fear to merge into something completely new. It's an unfamiliar emotion since my anger is usually suppressed but it's burning, tearing everything down.

"Why are you doing this? Everyone has done nothing to you. We didn't even know each other until yesterday! Why do you even want to be here, why can't you just take everything and just leave? Leave us alone, we've done nothing wrong to you. Let your path go somewhere else, somewhere far from mine," I hiss, my voice a low tone with harsh words speeding out. I can't seem to stop these words or bury them like I normally do.

"Here's the difference between you and me, I'm a person earning money honestly and living life without risks. You on the other hand, you add risk to everything you do. Your work, your methods of talking and even your presense! Death is a normal occuarance for you, you encounter it everyday. You bring pain to people while I listen to their complaints. That's your path that you chose and this is my path - Why do you want to be here so badly?"

Finally, I stop speaking to meet her eyes. I can't catch a glimpse of emotion in her eyes, not even as she brushes her hair out of her eyes to meet mine. "You have everything worked out, don't you? Life, family, work, friends," she lists on. "You've got everyone pegged down, you've fitted them in these stereotypes that they'll never work out off. No one will ever be enough, there's always some flaw. You've pegged me down as well right? Unfortunately, I won't ever tell you what's real and what isn't. You can live in your perfect movie and carry on with me as the villain. I don't care about you, your opinions or what you do."

I listen to her words, wondering how she can be composed and still say words that taste like fire. The type that would burn down everything and leave a familiar burn. "That's where you're wrong. I don't have you pegged down. People like you don't even fit in stereotype anymore, they don't even deserve to be standing beside me. What have you done in your life other than to cause pain? Pain, death and fear; you seem to be a dealer of those emotions," I reply, my tone remaining the same. Maybe it's imitation of her tone, the same hush and replica of the fire glued to the words.

"Don't have me pegged down? Funny how you've already decided that I don't deserve to be standing next to you. You made a new box for me and your standards. It was so easy for you to decide that I'm not good enough for your puppets. It's great you did that, I would have burned the box and the plays that you do. Fortunately, I'll be staying here. Afraid that I'm unpredictable? At least you're ready for the storm," she replies, her smile on her lips completely different from her words.

"I shouldn't even have to face a storm. A human like you shouldn't even exist -"

"What have you done? How have you relived pain of others? Tell me. What makes you better than me?" she asks, her voice lined with anger.

Silence hits the room. The last few moments of angrily exchanged hisses have disappeared along with all my thoughts. I can't seem to pull out a moment where I've made someone smile despite the fact I know I have. I'm not like Matsya, someone who thrives on fear.

"At least I haven't caused pain," I reply, resorting to my answer. Her words are a blade, slowly carving in where it hurt most. She has everything I do set on the table and she holds the knife. Those eyes of her know where it'll sting the most. Her face however lies, the sweet dimples of hers seem unable to attack where it hurts.

"How are you sure? What makes me different from you is the type of pain I cause is the type people expect from me. The type from you is the one that stings the most," Matsya argues. "The pain you cause is the pain people never expect. Cheating, lies, break up of friendships and relationships come from the likes of you. I don't care if you have sweet words, sooner or later you'll hurt someone."

My mouth hangs agape, finding myself lost of words. English may be one of the languages that has the most words but today none of them could ensemble themselves into a form of pain. Her words injure, they cause agony but they reveal the unspoken truth.

What have I done to help people? The silence seems defeating and we both know that the battle is over. Matsya won and I've spoken all the words I needed to. I can't even say I hate Matsya anymore, there's so many sides to hear.

But there's something that came out of the fight: I'm even more determined to show her true colors.

How was the chapter? Good? Bad? Needs more detail or less detail? How was the conversations?

I'm back to updating normally woo. The studying days of mine are over *slips on shades* and the days where I force people to update at back. MUAHAHAHAA.

We should just all just agree I should be a villain in a movie. I'm the bomb at my evil laugh MUAHAHA

Vote?

- Maya