Chapter Twelve: I'm a Criminal?

OKAY SO DO YOU GUYS SEE THE NEW COVER? IT'S SO GORGEOUS AND BEAUTIFUL. Kiran (Krazy_Kiran) made it.

Anyways, a bunch of people have made me banners so I'll probably link them chapter by chapter. They're so pretty!

Up top is the one made by Naina! dancelover_7564 Seriously, this is so beautiful and the editing style is so pretty!

Matsya hits the gas pedal while I quickly click my seatbelt on. Unfortunately, Matsya leaves hers off as if it's perfectly legal. Instead of commenting on it, I roll my eyes and stare out of the window.

Amir doesn't have a radio which leads to nothing but silence in the car. The occasional crunch of Autumn leaves are heard but other than that, it's just me averting my eyes from Matsya. I've led myself to believe if I avoid her brown eyes, I'll be able to pretend I didn't kiss her only a few minutes ago.

There's more relevent stuff to think about anyways. In this world, heaps of friends just kiss and pretend it didn't happen - not that you can call her my friend either. Also, friends don't ever causally kiss each other like we just did.

Maybe it is a bit relevent. Why would I kiss her? Even after everything? I'm not going to lie, Matsya is beautiful. But every time I admit it, it feels wrong to say. I shouldn't find her beautiful when there's so many secrets she holds, the secrets that can break my world.

Do I have a sexual desire to her or something - what did draw me in and think it's okay to kiss someone the likes of Matsya? I haven't even apologized to her and the insults I called her still make me feel guilty. I wonder if my family would ever apologise to me.

Dad. It's been years since I last saw him and the first time I saw him after so many days, is because I tagged his house with rainbows and swears. Someone should award me son of year. Who doesn't want a child like me? A bisexual and officially also a criminal.

Oh God. I'm a criminal. I did something against the law - I could get arrested. "We can get arrested!" I panick, causing Matsya to turn and look at me with wide eyes. Her hair manages to flick, the brown hairs whipping to another side along with her head.

"Probably not. We'll just quickly move into traffic for a while. Currently, we're the only people on these streets - it's a bit fishy," Matsya replies. I nod, making sense of her words. How did I forget that I'm in a car with a known criminal? She'll manage to keep me out of jail.

Another thought flies across my mind - I'm in a small, trapped space with no where to go and with no one to hear my screams. The only person beside me is a criminal, the person I kissed and manage to tell all of my past within two hours. To sum it up; I'm freaking out and thinking Matsya can kill me. I lead myself here, I willingly got in this car where Matsya can easily screw my life.