Congratulations (A Sleeping with Sirens/Pierce the Veil fanfic)

**A/N- This chapter is nothing compared to the rest of the book. I wrote this chapter a long time ago, back when I didn't have any followers, and didn't have any idea that this book would reach the level that its at now. If you can push through this boring chapter, I promise the later chapters wont disappoint you. and if they do.. I give you permission to completely chew me out for being a terrible writer. Deal? (this authors note was written right after I uploaded chapter 24.)

*Rozzalynn's point of view*

I lay on my bed watching interviews of Sleeping With Sirens on Youtube. I've probably watched these videos a million times, but I just can't stop.

I can't believe Kellin is my cousin. I've known for a little over a year now and I'm still stunned. Ever since I found out I've watched videos. I've listened to every song. I've learned everything about them.

My mom says I've changed since I found out, but of course I couldn't tell.

I get up and walk downstairs to get something for breakfast, and I see my mom sitting on the couch.

"Hey, come here for a second," she calls.

I walk over to the couch and look at her.

"Dad's job is sending him to Africa for 3 months, and I'm going with him, but we can't afford to buy you a ticket," she says, her voice scratchy from being sick.

"Well... where am I going?!" I ask worried.

"I called your aunt and she's in Hawaii. And most of your cousins are in jail. So I called I called Katelynn..."

I cut her off, "KATELYNN QUINN?! REALLY?! OH MY GAWD!"

"So I called Katelynn QUINN and she said that they can keep you, but Kellin is going on the road for warped in 2 weeks so get ready," she continued," BUT you HAVE to keep up your school. You have a week left so don't forget to do your work."

I jump up and down screaming "THANK GOD FOR ONLINE SCHOOOLLLLLLLLLS"

"I sure do hope you don't act like this when you get there..." She says, her voice trailing off at the end.

"I won't! So when am I leaving?" I ask.

"Two days," she replies simply.

I run and eat breakfast. Then I run upstairs to my room.

I grab the suitcase from under my bed and open it. I open my dresser and grab all my shirts (all band shirts except one.) and shove them in my suitcase. Then I grab a few pairs of skinny jeans, and all of my jean shorts and shove them in the suitcase. I shove all my shoes into my other suitcase (2 pairs of Converse, 1 pair of Vans, 1 pair of TOMS, and my flip flops). I pack cds, makeup, everything but my bed pretty much. (which wasn't hard, I don't own much)

The next two days seemed to take forever!

That second night I had problems sleeping. Just the thought of seeing my famous cousin made me jumpy, but I still got four hours of sleep.

*BEEP BEEP BEEEP* My alarm clock shrieks.

"UGH, go die in a hole!" I scream before I turn it off.

I get out of bed and pull my luggage downstairs. I make some breakfast and wait on Mom to come down.

Finally, she appears at the bottom of the stairs.

Fully ready and holding the keys she asked me if I was ready.

We got my luggage in the car and drove to the airport. She helped me get my ticket and everything and then we wait for them to call my flight.

They finally did and she hugged me goodbye as I started walking out to where I would board my plane.