Skype

**this chapter is dedicated to TheAllTimeMaine16, and juliaofsuburbia. They obviously want more, so here it is guys. Hope you like it!**

~Rozz's POV

"Goodmorning crew!" Tony shouts at all of.

"Perry its only six a.m. go to bed!" Jaime moans as he throws his pillow across the room at the obnoxious band member.

"Tony pleaseeee!" Vic begs him.

"Nope. Let's go run!" Tony says enthusiasticly.

"Take Rozzzzzz..." Mike says half-asleep.

"Gawd I hate you Mike. Kay Tony give me a minute to get ready," I say a little irritated.

I get out of bed and change clothes, and join Tony in the living room.

"Thank you!" he squeals, and I jump not expecting the strange noise from my friend.

He grabs my hand and pulls me out to the open air. He turns and smiles at me, and then takes off. I chase after him as he laughs at my attempt. He definitely had an advantage with those long legs of his.

"No *gasp* Fair! *gasp* you have an *gasp* advantage!" I spit out in between breathes at him.

"Oh well. Lets go find some grub. All this jogging is making me hungry!" he tells me, and I freak because he used the word 'jog' and I was full pledged running.

Tony opens the door and climbs the steps into our huge bus. I follow him, and see all the members eating frozen pancakes that they had warmed up.

"Have a good run?" Mike asks me then laughs.

"I'm going to get revenge, and when I do you aren't going to be laughing," I say still breathing hard.

"I wouldn't even try. Mike is the king of payback," Vic tells me over his shoulder.

I sigh and pour myself a cup of coffee.

We all eat in silence, and the knock on the door made us all jump.

"Rozz are you about ready?" Kellin asks as he opens the door.

"It's only seven a.m.! What am I supposed to be ready for?!" I exclaim, nearly choking on my warm coffee.

"We have an early acoustic set that we need to set up for. So hurry up and get dressed," my cousin tells me, and I trudge off to my bunk.

I grab my clothes and get dressed. I do my hair and makeup, and decide I'm done.

"Do good Rozzieeeee!" Tony drags out behind me, and I laugh.

Kellin leads me to a tent where we were going to do a private acoustic show, and we begin setting up.

"Where's the others?" I ask him as I finish setting up the last stool.

"Acoustic set... it's just going to be us two," he explains, and fear makes my stomach turns flips.

"Kellin... I can't do this," I say as I nearly fall to the ground.

"You do it all the time! I know you can do it," he encourages as he steadies me.

"Thanks," I tell him as he helps me to a stool.

He tells me how great I am,and stories of some of his first performances until I felt well enough to stand.

"atta girl Rozz! Now lets blow them away!" He smiles as he hands me my guitar.

I warm up a bit, and he gives me the set list. I review it, and practice all the songs until I have them down perfectly.