Blood Stained Sheets

~Rozz's POV

"Rozz you better wake up," Jesse says, and I turn back over.

"Its only 5am..." I mumble.

"I wish. Its actually 9am," he says.

Someone's hands are wrapped around my waist, and they pull me off of the bunk.

"Go fuck yourself!" I scream without opening my eyes.

"I'd rather not," Gabe says with a chuckle.

I open my eyes and see him staring at me. "Ughhh! Quit it! I don't have my makeup on, and I got bed head! Don't look at me!" I spit into his face, and I realized I sounded like a complete teenager.

"But your so beautiful..." he starts. "Your eyes are beautiful, and you are perfect without makeup. And as for your hair, I've seen it better, but I've seen it worse," he giggles.

I playfully hit him and he puts me down to get ready.

"He wasn't lying," Kellin says from his bunk as I walk by.

I glare up at him and continue back to our bathroom. My brown hair stuck up in all directions like a mane and I sigh. I grab my brush and attempt to brush through the tangles. Eventually I get it tamed to my satisfaction and smile. Next was makeup. My face was breaking out again, so foundation was a must. I quickly do my eye makeup, which was easy because it was just eye liner and mascara.

"Are you coming?!" I hear jack ask me.

"Yeah, give me a few more minutes!" I shout back at him.

I brush my teeth, and put on deodorant and perfume. I run to my suitcase and strip. I throw on new clothes, grab my phone, and run out of the bus.

"Glad to see you joining us!" Mike says from a circle of lawn chairs that everyone was sitting at.

I go and sit in the empty chair by Vic. I give him a little fake smile, and he does the same.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who couldn't sleep," he says.

"I couldn't sleep," Tony says timidly.

"Me neither," Gabe says looking at us.

"And neither could I," Vic adds.

"I slept fine," Kellin says and a few "yeahs" follow.

I look around slightly troubled. Why couldn't Tony, Vic, Gabe, and I sleep last night? Yet all the others could.

"Well that's weird," Jack says breaking my concentration.

"Yeah," I say before I could stop myself.

Everyone kinda nods, and we sit in silence.

"Wanna sing?" Kellin asks in an attempt to break the awkward silence.

"Yes!" I say.

"Well what song can we do with ten people?" Jaime asks.

"I dunno. Lets try 'A Match into Water'," Gabe suggests.

Pierce the Veil started off, and slowly Sleeping with Sirens joined in. It sounded beautiful. Suddenly I realized everyone was looking at me to join in. I start singing and they all sing softer, giving me the spotlight. They all start into just "ooooo" and "ahhhhh"'s until I was the only one actually singing the lyrics.

"Fuck it!" I say ending the song and smiling.

Suddenly all you could hear was clapping. Fans had stopped and listened to us, and even though they couldnt see us our names were shouted. I smile and everyone else doea too.