Dreamer

**I would like to dedicate this chapter to JennahIrish. Here's more. Hope it's good!**

~Rozz's POV

The man holds Kellin in a choke hold in front of him, a gun pressed to my cousin's temple. Vic, and Tony were tied to chairs behind the two. Duct tape across their mouths.

The man put a knife on the ground and kicks it to me. I lean down, and pick the bladed object up.

"Go to the next room, you'll understand then," he says in a raspy voice.

My knees shake as I cross the floor and open the door. Jaime, and Gabe are tied back to back. Duct tape coveres their mouths, and their arms and legs are bound by a thick rope.

"Mmmm! mmm! mm, mmmmm!" Jaime says.

I look around and find a note stuck to the wall.

Kill them now. Take the knife and stab them. Head or heart, I don't care, take your pick.

I stare at two of my friends on the floor. Their eyes begging me to cut them loose.

Sharp pains travel through my heart as i stare at the knife in my hand. I'm torn. I dont know what to do.

Risk my life, and all of my friends, or kill my friends to save myself.

"Die!" A voice says from behind me.

Mike stands behind me, gun in hand. I tremble as he walks closer to me. Eventually he grabs me, and presses me up against a wall, gun pressed to my head.

"please don't do this! Mike! Please!" i scream, my voice shaky.

"But all you are is a mistake. Why live? Why stay? Why even try?" He whispers in a sinster voice.

He pulls the trigger, and everything goes black.

"NO! PLEASE!" I scream as i bolt up in bed.

Tears roll down my cheeks, and I'm covered in sweat.

"Rozz... Shhhh," someone says from beside my bed. "come on down."

I carefully get down from my bunk, and someone grabs my hand. I'm lead to the back room, and the light flips on. Jack looked down at me.

"Jack..." i say shakily.

"come here," he tells me as he walks to the bed and sits down.

i walk over and he pulls me down into his lap. My head is pressed to his chest, and i look up at him.

Terror rushes through me, as i connect the dream and real life. Mike pressed me to a wall, and jack pressed me to his chest.

"NO! LET ME GO!" I say and i throw myself into the floor, and crawl to the door.

The door opens, and Justin steps in.

"What the hell is going on in here?" He says half asleep.

He reaches down to pick me up, and i nearly scream. He pulls his hands away and looks to Jack for advice.

"Rozz.... Please come here... I'm not going to kill you, or hurt you." Jack says softly as he looks into my eyes.

i slowly crawl over to him, and stand up. He repeats his previous actions, and this time i don't act possesed. i let his heartbeat soothe me until i could think straight.

Justin sits beside us and smiles at me.

"Whats wrong?" Justin asks me.

"He.... He killed me..." i say still in shock.