Performing

***Just wanna thank you guys for over 200 reads! and over 40 Votes. you guys rock***

~Rozz's POV

~1 weeks later~

"Finally I can get that hug!" Gabe says as he pulls me into a bear hug.

"Where's Vic?" I ask as I hug him back.

"Either at his bus or the circle, why?"

"I have to apologize," he lets go and nods understandingly.

I find Vic at the circle. He couldn't even look at me, every time I looked at him he looked at his lap or at everyone else. He looked truely hurt.

I walk up in front of him and loosely grab his wrist. I tug on it lightly trying to get him to follow me to his bus, but he refused to acknowledge me.

"Please?" I mouth to him.

He nods and stands up. Once we get to the Pierce the Veil bus we sit down on the couch.

"I'm sorry Vic. I can't begin to express how sorry I am for last week. You surprised me and i just didnt know how to react... and Vic. You know what you told to me?" He nods. "Well that was the sweetest thing that anyone has ever told me. And how you sung to me? Well that was beyond sweet."

I look at him, and lean towards him. I give him a peck on the lips and he smiles.

"It's okay Rozz. I should have stopped when you said to," he tells me.

"And you are a good kisser," I giggle as he kisses me. "I'm just not sure if I want a relationship.... I can honestly say my first kiss was with Vic Fuentes though!"

"I'm okay with that... for now," he chuckles as he kisses up and down my neck.

I giggle and meet his eyes.

"You have the most amazing smile," I whisper.

"You have the most amazing everything," he says as he kisses my cheek. "But you have to perform in 30 minutes, so we probably need to go."

We stand up and his arm wraps around me. We walk back to the circle together, and everyones eyes are trained on us. Kellin, and Mike smile like idiots. Tony, and Gabe sigh. Everyone else just look at us shocked.

"Mrs. Fuentes?" Jaime asks.

I shake my head and laugh. "Nope, just friends."

Suddenly Gabe and Tony's head snap up. A new hope appearing in their eyes.

"Well we gotta get on stage," Kellin tells us and starts walking towards the stage.

"Watch from side stage, please?" I beg to Vic.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," he smiles, and we walk to the stage.

Kell hands me my monitor, and Vic helps me put it on.

"You're gonna kill it out there!" Vic assures me as I run out on to the stage.

"Can we do a different song?" I whisper to Kellin.

"What one?"

"If You Can't Hang," I say.

"Sure," he tells me as he walks around to all the guys telling them of the change.

"Oh and I wanna do it by myself," I tell him and he nods.

Kellin does a quick introduction, and then the familiar beat starts. Then the guitar starts in. I smile like an idiot and start jumping in place.

"Met a boy at seventeen, thought he meant the world to me," I start out. I clap my hands to the beat trying to get the audience to join in. "so I gave him everything, he turned out to be a cheat. Said he'd been thinking for a long time, and he found somebody new. I've been thinking that this whole time. Well I never thought you'd stayyyy, but thats okayyy. I hope she takes your filthy heart and then she throws you away someday. Before you go there's one thing you oughta know," I sing and then press the mic out towards the crowd.

" If you can't hang then there's the door, baby If you can't hang then there's the door, baby," They sing together.

"If you can't hang then there's the door, baby If you can't hang then there's the door," I finish for them.

I jump up and down, and run around the stage singing the rest of the song. When I finish it I was greeted with screams and whistles. Honestly that's the most I've ever heard.

I smile really big, "Thank you guys so much! This was the first time I've been on stage in a week and I loved it! I'll be at the signings, and heck follow me on Twitter!" I tell them my username and I see a lot of people pull out their phones. "One more thing, If you can't hang," I start out.

"There's the door!" everyone finishes for me.

"Love you guys!" I say making a heart then running off stage.

"YOU KILLED IT OUT THERE!" Vic says as he grabs me up.

"I loved it," i admit. "This is what i love to do."

"You definitely have a future in it," he tells me and I smile.

"Lets go find some food!" I say.

"Yes!"

We walk off stage and walk up and down the row trying to find a decent food booth. Fans ran up asking for autographs and we both would sign whatever they held out.

"Hamburger? Steak?" I ask.

"Definitely a hamburger," he says and we walk up to a booth that had normal fairgrounds food.

"Two hamburgers," I tell the lady and she hands them to me.

"No charge," she tells us as we go to get out the money.

"Thank you so much," Vic tells her and we walk to the bus.

"This is a good burger," I say as I sit down in the floor.

"Agreed," he answers with his mouth full.

"How can you eat those?" Tony says walking in.

"One bite at a time. Then i chew and swallow," I tell him, and he shoots me a look.

"Just know that helpless cows were killed so you could eat that."

"Ill be sure to tell them thank you," I joke.

Tony walks off the bus and Vic burst out laughing. "That was so mean!" he howls.

"He will live," I shrug.

"He gonna get you back,"

"And I'll be ready for him to," I say taking the last bite of my hamburger.

"Wanna go walk around?" Vic asks and I nod in agreement.

A/N

Ummm hmmm. I was bored so I sat down and wrote this chapter early. Not the best one, but its decent. Tell your SWS and PTV fan friends to read this!

Love you guys! and again thanks for 200+ reads and 40+ votes!