Last Breath

~Rozz's POV

Any moment now.... Any second...

"Hurry Mom..."

You're late.... Come on...

"I need you..."

The door makes a click noise as my mom unlocks it, then another bottle rolls across the ground. the door closes again, the click louder this time as it is locked once again.

"Thirteen... Finally..." I breathe out as I go and gather all the other bottles from the closet.

I sit them all in front of me and begin reading lables to see what I had. I was in no hurry so why not.

~Tony's POV

"Hurry!" Kellin yells rushing all 20 something of us outside to get in cars.

Vic jumps into the van and the rest of us follow. Austin, Oli, and Christofer all climb in too.

"I hope she's okay..." Oli says, his face drooping a bit.

I will admit having 20 plus people in one house is quite hectic, but to add onto that Oli and Kellin were in the same house. Those two fought like there was no tomorrow, and we all constantly had to break them up.

Then 20 of us sharing a bathroom isn't fun either. There was always a line, most of us boys used the trees unless we absolutely couldn't.

~Vic's POV

Mike flies down the road behind Kellin. A line of traffic was following closely behind us.

"I'm ready to see her..." Tony whimpers from the back.

"Me too," I admit, and try to push the bad thoughts out of my mind.

"Do you really think Kellin knows where she's at? Did he call the police?" Oli asks rather loudly and Austin elbows him. "Sorry...."

"She's going to be there, and she will be fine," Austin says trying to calm all of us down.

"I sure do hope so," I whisper to myself as I run my fingers over the cuts that covered my arm.

~Kellin's POV

"And I'd give up forever to touch you," I sing, pouring every bit of my emotions into in.

"It's okay baby... We will see her in just a bit," Katelynn says as she rubs my arm.

"Turn right," I say through tears.

She makes a rather quick turn onto a dirt road and all of us slide around in our seat.

"Woah! Katelynn slow down!" Jamie says as he straightens himself up in his seat.

"Sorry," she mumbles. "Kell how much longer on this road?"

"Another 20 or so minutes..." I say lowly.

Alex's POV

"Gosh I hope she's there," Jack says as I turn onto a bumpy dirt road behind Kellin.

"She will be. Kellin wouldn't makes us all come out here if he didn't think she was," I reply back.

I turn the radio up until I couldn't even think properly, and Jack sits quietly singing to himself.

I sure do miss Rozz's smile... I'm ready to see her again... she better be here.

~Andy's POV

"I'm surprised you came," Ronnie says, not taking his eyes off of the road.

"I got to know her pretty well on tour. She was a pretty amazing little girl.... Really good voice too," I add with a half smile.