Sidelined

** I would like to dedicate this chapter to NINJADOMOQUEEN. Thanks for the feedback, and telling me how much you like this story... this chapter is for you**

~Tony's POV

I watch Rozz as she takes her seat on the side of the stage. She looked so miserable... She was covered in scrapes, bruises, scabs, and she was clearly not happy. Her normal smile was gone, and in its place was a frown.

Kellin begins singing "All My Heart", and cheers came from the crowd.

I look back over at the side of the stage, and Rozz was gone. I run off the stage and begin looking for the girl. Finally I see her walking back to the bus, and I run up behind her. I pick her up, and spin her around in the air.

"Turtle! Put me down!" she screams as she hits my arm weakly.

"No!" I laugh as stop and hold her in the air.

"Please?" she says with a small grin.

"Nope!" I say and I start walking.

Her legs wrap around me, and I look her in the eyes. I guess I lost control or zoned out, because next thing I know I was crying.

"Tony?... What's wrong?" she asks concerned.

I put her down, and look at her as she hugs me. "How could anyone do this to you?"

"I fell Tony... I've done told you this," she lies.

"Liar," I snap back at her.

"Fine you want to know the truth?"

"Yes.." I whisper.

She takes my hand gently, and leads me to the Sleeping With Sirens' tour bus. She takes me to the back room and sits down on the bed.

I sit down beside her and she grabs my hand with both of hers.

"Yesterday after I played with NeverShoutNever this boy and some of his friends came up to me telling me how I sucked. Well it got to the point where he pointed out my scars, and told me to go kill myself cause no one wanted me. He slapped me, and as he was about to punch me I ran as fast as I could to the bus. I tripped and skidded across the concrete. I then got up and fell again. Then I dragged myself across the ground to the buses... where Oli happened to find me," she tells me while stroking my hand gently.

"I...I...I'm so sorry," I say as I pull her into a loose hug. "Don't ever take your life because of idiots either. They wouldn't know good music if it hit them across their stupid little heads!"

"Thank you... I really needed that," she says as she hugs me back. "Now you know... You're the only one who does..."

"I won't tell anyone if you don't want me too," I assure her.

"Please don't," she whispers.

"I promise."

I can't believe someone told her that... How could anyone say that to someone... That's one thing I will never understand. How people can just simply tell someone to kill themselves, and not have a bad thought.

"Tony?" she asks.

"Mmhmm?"

"Can you carry me to watch a few bands? It's still killing me to walk," she says slightly ashamed.

"Of course!" I say and she giggles.

I stand up, and she climbs on my back.

"Onward!" she says jokingly.

I walk out of the bus and walk around waiting on her to tell me where to go.

"I don't have a clue who's playing, sooo I guess take me to whoever is good," she tells me, and I take her to Forever The Sickest Kids.