I Don't Care

~Rozz's POV

"So you're still contagious?" Gabe says as he does stripper moves on a pole outside of the bus.

"Yup," I say from the bus's steps.

"That sucks. I miss you on stage," he pouts.

"Next week I can start singing again, or so said the doctor... Gabe what are you doing?" I ask as he starts hugging the pole.

"It needed a hug..." he laughs.

"Are you sure you just don't need one?"

"Maybe... but i cant hug you, i'll get sick," he wimpers

"Go hug Kell. He would apprciate it!"

"OKAY!!" He says as he runs towards the stage where Kellin was helping set up.

I watch him completely tackle my cousin into a bear hug, and i laugh until i'm coughing. i adjust myself on the steps and watch Kellin laugh at Gabe's surprise.

Gawd I love these guys. They make not showering for a week or more, worth it. My big stinky teddy bears.

Gabe looks over at me and waves, which means he's going to stay at the stage. I sigh and stand up. I walk into the bus and close the door behind me.

There went my only entertainment. He's the only one that really tries to talk to me, so that I'm not so lonely while I'm sick. All the boys stay away scared they are gonna get sick, and I'm stuck in the back bedroom to sleep. They follow me around with Lysol spraying everything I touch. It sucks.

I grab my headphones and put them on. I turn Of Mice and Men almost all the way up and smile. I close my eyes and let the music flow through me. I mouth the parts I know and air guitar, and drum.

"THIS IS NOT WHAT IT IS, ONLY BABY SCARS!" I sing with all of my heart.

I want to be on stage, and I don't wanna be here. In this bus all day, I mean.

A Motionless in White song comes on and I skip it. I just wasn't in the mood for it.

Suddenly the door opens and I'm blinded by the light.

"Go away," I hiss as I cover my eyes.

"Nope! The party just started!" Mike says.

"Got any tacos?" Vic asks as he rummages through the refrigerator.

"Go away! I'm sick!" I say as I sneeze.

Vic comes and sits by me, and Mike beside him. I look over at Vic, and he gently puts his hand under my chin. He pushes it up so my eyes meet his.

"You have the most beautiful eyes," He says as I try to look away.

He slowly leans in and presses his lips gently against mine. I close my eyes and kiss him back. I feel him pull me closer and I put more passion into it. Then I realize what I was doing. I was getting Vic sick, and well kissing him...

"No! I'm contagious Vic! You're gonna get sick!" I say as I pull away.

" And I don't care if you're sick, I don't care if you're contagious. I would kiss you even if you were dead," he sings in his beautiful voice.

"Well I do! I don't want you sick!" I say to him.

"I don't care... I love you with every piece of my soul Rozzalynn, and I wouldn't trade you for anything. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, even with no makeup on you still look stunning. You are perfect," he says and leans in for another kiss.

I push him away and start crying. I jump up and run to the back bedroom. I lock the door and I slide down the wall.

Did he really just say that?