BryanStars

**this chapter is dedicated to HaleyLoveDixon. Thank you for being so supportive!**

~Rozz's POV

"You look fine! Just hurry up! we have to be there in twenty minutes!" Jesse yells at me from the bunks.

"No! I look like complete shit! ugh! Why did he pick today?!" I shout back at him.

I slam my mascara down on to the counter, and yelp in pain. Pain travels up my hand, and through my wrist. I pull my hand up and start shaking it vigorously.

"Rozz? Are you okay?" Gabe asks as he opens the door.

"Yeah," I sigh. "Just hurt my hand."

He walks out, and I put all my makeup back in my bag. I still looked terrible, and we were getting interviewed.

I walk out of the bathroom and join everyone else in the "living room".

"Ready?" Kellin asks looking at me, and I nod.

"You look perfect," Justin says as we walk off the bus.

"Sureeeee," I drag out the e at the end.

We all walked together towards the trailer.

"Hey guys!" I hear Vic say as he and Tony join our group.

"We are going to get interviewed," Justin tells them through his teeth.

We reach the trailers and we all file into it, Vic and Tony included. Only one chair, and a small couch was there for all eight of us. Tony takes the right corner of the couch and pull me down onto his lap. Vic sits on the arm next to me and Tony. Gabe sits by Tony, and Kellin by him. Jesse takes the arm by Kellin. Justin takes the chair, and Jack takes the arm of the chair.

"Hey g....." Byran says as he walks in. Shocked by how many of us there were.

"Hey Byran!" We all greet him.

"Umm can someone get me a stool?" he asks and a larger man brought him a stool, which he sat in between the couch and chair.

I look up to see a camera pointed at us. The camera-man's fingers went up, and he counted down from three.

"Hey everyone! ByranStars here with Sleeping with Sirens, and... umm half of Pierce the Veil. and..." he pauses not knowing my name.

"Rozz, she's my cousin who performs with me," Kellin tells him.

"And Rozz!" Bryan says in his way to haply voice. "First off... Tony, Vic, why are you guys here?"

"I'm here to experience my little girls first interview," Tony says as he takes the mic.

"And I'm here because my brother ditched me," Vic says with a laugh.

"So you and Rozz are dating?" Bryan asks Tony.

"No, no. Just good friends," I say.

"Don't look like it."

I feel myself blush, and I dont answer him.

"Tony's like her big brother," Vic says for me. "Me and him both kinda are. Although she often seems to take care of me more than i take care of her."

"Care to elaborate?" Bryan asks and everyone turns to him.

"Umm no. That's between me and her," he answers quietly, and I look down at the scars on my palm.

I see Vic look at me, and I give him a fake smile.

"Well Kellin, you guys had a new album drop, how's that been?" Byran asks, getting off the previous subject.

"Well really good. Got some really good songs on it, and 1 golden ticket is still out there! We got to work with some really good artist who really helped make it a good album," Kellin tells him.

"What's all of your favorite tracks?" Bryan asks.

"Low," Kellin says.

"Alone," Gabe chimes in.

"Definitely Alone," Jesse seconds.

"Umm Low," Jack states.

"Satellites all the way," Justin tells him.

"Congratulations," I say.

"Free now," Tony says with a half smile

"Sorry," Vic states, a grin appearing on his face.

"Well looks like just about every track has a fan. Honestly I haven't listened to it, so I don't know my favorite. Fan question time! Jamie wants to know how hard it was to write this album," Byran says and we all start thinking.

"Umm.." Kellin says as he thinks. "Not terribly hard because it was a lot of my feelings, but not easy, cause I had a lot of writers block."

"Jose wants to know if the band and Rozz get along," Byran states, and everyone looks at me.

"Hell yeah! She's like a little sisters to me!" Jesse says, and nearly everyone agrees.

"Well yeah, unless she wants to hog the bathroom, then we all are unhappy with her," Kellin laughs.

"She's even really close with our band. We all see her as another band member, I mean she's funny, and have you HEARD her sing?!" Vic exclaims.

"Actually no, and i dont think many have. Rozz wanna sing for us?" Bryan asks me.

I give Vic a look, and then agree to sing.

Vic tells me to sing "Hold on 'til May" and I agree because I have nothing else to sing.

"umm... I'm gonna sing 'Hold on til May' by Pierce the Veil...." I tell the camera slowly.

I start singing softly, and Vic joins In. I raise my voice, and he raised his. I finally got my full singing voice out, and Vic backs down. I finish and everyone smiles at me.

"woah! Rozz everyone!" Bryan says, blown away by my voice. "Don't be surprised if you see her album coming out soon!"

I feel Tony's hands wrap around my waist and I let my hand rest on his. I gently rub it as Bryan finishes up the interview with Kellin.

"Well this has been a ByranStars interview with Sleeping with Sirens," Kellin and the band waves and smiles. "Rozz," I give a fake smile and do a quick wave. "And HALF of Pierce The Veil!" Tony smiles, and Vic waves like a little kid.

"Andddd we are off!" The camera-man says.

We all stand up and strech. Tony and Vic pull me out of the trailer with them, while everyone else stayed.

"REALLY TONY?!" I scream at him.

"Well what was I supposed to call you?" he asks me in a whisper.

"Rozz," I sigh.

"Rozz can I talk to you... Alone?" Vic asks and Tony walks off.

"Umm what's up?"

"Let me see your hand," he says reaching for it.

"No!" I say pulling away.

"I saw you looking at it... Can I please see what I did to you?" He asks, and I let him grab my hand.

Tiny pink scars lined my palm. Reminders of the day I found Vic with razors.

I look up to see Vic about to cry. "How could I have done this?" He asks as he hugs me.

"You didn't. It was an accident. I know you didn't mean to," I say as I rub his back.

"I'm sorry... I've given you physical and mental scars now... I'm sorry," he says as he walks away.

No one was around. Tony had disappeared. Vic left me, and everyone else was still inside. I was alone. No fans, no band members, no one. I sigh, and look around once more.

I don't want to be alone.... Not now, not ever.

A/N

I am literally about to fall asleep writing this... so sorry.... Vote? Comment? Recommend this story to your friends? maybe? I love you guys. Stay metal... or not... be yourself.... yeah that's it. don't let anyone tell you that you aren't good enough. You are. Kay?

Thank you for reading!