The Party

*I just want to say I write all of my stories on my phone, and I just got a new one sooooo I'm not used to the setup and everything*

~Jamie's POV

Kellin looks at me and gives me the thumbs up. Everyone else in the room smiles as they wait for me to wake my beautiful girlfriend up.

"Rozz.... wake up please," I whisper in her ear, and surprisingly she opens her eyes.

"Good mornin' Jamie," she smiles as she tries to sit up.

She stares, completely blown away at the room of people.

"Happy birthday to you," they all sing perfectly in tune as Jaime walks in with her 2 tier cake.

"Its not my birthday is it....?"

Everyone nods slowly, knowing it's not her fault, surely it wasn't easy to keep up with the date when you're passed out.

"oh.... well.... cake!" she smiles and we all gain our goofy smiles back.

Jaime begins to cut into the cake and suddenly the table gives. Cake splatters everywhere, all over my side, on Rozz's face, and Jaime's jeans were no longer black, but now a creamy white with black spots.

Everyone stops talking and looks at Jaime, who looked absolutely miserable.

"I'm... I'm so sorry..... I..." he starts, but Rozz begins to laugh at the mishap. Jaime takes a breath of relief, and everyone else joins in on the laughter.

The mood suddenly gets lighter and everyone forgets about the cake on the floor. Everyone except me and Jaime that is, we both are covered in icing.

"Knock, Knock," a younger nurse says as she walks in and grabs the clipboard from the wall. "How's everything going?"

"Good," we all answer almost in unison.

"We'll I was actually talking to the one laying in the bed..." she cuts a look at me, "the one that actually is supposed to be there that it," she smiles and checks Rozz's charts.

"So is she doing okay?" I finally force myself to say.

"Well actually she is doing so well that she is scheduled to leave tomorrow at noon," she says, finally closing the file with a smile.

"Really?" Vic asks, his dark eyes finally gaining some of the twinkle back.

"Yes really. And may I ask what's going on in this room, and do you guys need a mop, broom, ect?" she says finally acknowledging the cake on the floor.

"Its Rozz's birthday, and yes ma'am, please," Kellin says with a toothish grin.

"Well happy birthday Rozzalynn! and I'll be right back," she says as she closes the door.

~Rozz's POV

When I attempted suicide I definitely wanted to die, I didn't want to live and stay in a coma.

When I woke up I didn't expect to actually be able to go home, I expected to be told I was going to some place for those suicidal people who need 24/7 watch.

In all reality I think those places are stupid. If those people are willing to spend their whole life trying to kill themselves, they are clearly miserable on this earth and keeping them here locked up like animals is definitely not helping. Drugging them until they can't remember their own name isn't humane, and the fact that the world thinks that it's "better for them" makes me absolutely sick.

When I heard the word "home" my stomach jumped. I was actually getting to go to my bed, my room, my kitchen, and not to some rehabilitation center for the mentally disturbed.