Heartbeats

~Tony's POV

Beep, Beep, Beeeeeeeeep.

My heart stops for a second, then the normal short beeps begin again.

Two days of this, I should be used to it by now right? Surely I should be, but I'm not.

She only has a 10% chance of living through the night. Still better than the 1% that she had the first night though.

All those drugs that she took, over half of them prescription, they got in her system. They did pump her stomach, but most of them were already in her blood stream.

"Tony... please go eat," Kellin says as he walks in, bags under his eyes and a cup of coffee in his hand.

"No, I'm good. I'm not hungry," I lie.

I could tell he saw straight through my lies, yet he didn't argue, instead he sat by me and rubbed my back as in trying to comfort me.

Mike: She's not going to live buddy, just come back, and bring the other 2 crazies with you.

I check my phone, and another wave of sadness hits me. I slowly begin to shake, and Kellin pulls me close as if I was a small child.

"Tony, what's wrong?" his voice seems far away, and the room begins to blur.

I push him away, and run out of the room. The pale, depressing hallways of the ICU floor pass by in blurs as I run straight to the bathroom.

~Mike's POV

I press my back to the wall and slide down to the floor below.

I don't know if the boys honestly think I'm in San Diego, but I'm not. I never could go back at a time like this. Not while my beautiful "little sister" is in the hospital because she tried to commit suicide. No it wouldn't even run through my mind to go back.

"Room service!" A voice yells, and even though it was muffled by the wall it was obvious what she said.

I open the door, and walk outside to my rental car while she begins to clean.

I open the dented passanger's door. and duck down into the car seat. I close the door and lock it. Tears slide down my face, and land on my lap.

I wanted her found, not like this though. I wanted her to be healthy, safe, and not miserable like she is/was. Everyone told me she was probably dead, everyone had lost hope, but I refused to believe it. I now wish I had, maybe I wouldn't be so upset.

I lay my head in my hands, and the sadness completely takes my body over.

"Rozz please... please pull through... I love you... please baby," I say outloud.

I give up... I have to go see her, even if she isn't awake, I still wanna talk to her. And maybe, just maybe, I will feel better.

~Jamie's POV

"I don't see why you're so upset Jamie. You met this girl one time right? You're acting like she is you're best friend from kindergarten! just come home!" My mom tells me over the phone.

I clench my fist trying to fight back tears. "Mom. I. was. in. love." I say, trying to keep my voice from rising in anger.

"You are too young to be in love! Quit believing all that crap that everyone says. Just forget about her, she doesn't really care," she says, anger apparent in her voice.

That was it, I end the call and drop my phone on to the pavement of the hospital parking lot.

"Rozz... you love me right..." I whisper then I feel an urge come back that I hadn't had since I was little.

I drop to my knees, clasp my hands together, and bow my hand, "God, I know it's been a while, but please listen. Rozz really needs you, and God only you can help her, so please help her... please..."

~Kellin's POV

"Mr. Bostwick?" a nurse asks as she comes in.

"Yes, that's me."

"A few police men are downstairs looking for you... It's about... her," she says as she cuts her eyes to my beautiful cousin.

"Okay, I'll be down in a second," I say as I raise up from my chair.
Oh boy, this should be just wonderful... not... I think to myself as I take the elevator down to the first floor.

~Sam's POV

"Sam! Your phone is ringing!" I hear my mom yell from the kitchen and I get up to go answer it.

I look at the caller I.D., and was informed that Rozz was calling.

"Hello?" I answer with a smile.

"Umm is this Sam?" A man's voice asks.

"Umm yes... who is this, and why do you have my friend's phone?" I ask, getting scared.

"This is Vic... From Pierce The Veil? and Rozz is in the hospital... she attempted suicide right before we found her..."

My heart stops, and my stomach drops to my feet. "What?..."

"Sam... I will buy you a plane ticket to come up here if you want to,  right now she's not looking so good, but if you want to I will," he offers.

"Please?" I ask, trying hard not to cry.

"Yes sweetie, I'll call you back once I order them so you know all the info," he tells me and hangs up.

I drop my phone on the couch, and nearly fall to the floor.

"Baby? Sam what's wrong," my mom asks as she pulls me into a tight hug.

"It's Rozz. She tried to commit...." I barely get out before a new wave of sadness hits.

It's all a waiting game now. I had to wait on Vic, then my flight, then waiting to see if she will live. Waiting has never been my thing, but this is impossible.

Then my thoughts took a turn for the worse... I want to die.. no I want to kill myself in the most painful way I can think of...

~Vic's POV

I finish telling Sam her flight time and hang up the phone.

This doesn't seem real... My little girl in the hospital? No this is a sick dream... that's all, I'm going to wake up, and its going to be nothing more. Rozz will be fine, in my arms, and happy.

If only it was that easy, then I would be fine. We would all be okay.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I immediately answer.

"Vic, it's Tony and I really need someone to talk to... bad," he sounds like he had been crying.

"Tony what's wrong?"

"I can't take it any longer... I want to die," he says.

"No, talk to me... I'll be there in a few minutes, until then stay on the phone."

I run out of my hotel room and get in the van, then I begin to drive towards the hospital, Tony still crying on the phone again.

She's really hurting all of us....

A/N

Okay how was it? I'll try to update again soon. promise... just leave comments and remember to vote!