Twenty-one at Seventeen

"T-minus 5 days. Here I come Warped!" I said as I looked for the tour bus.

"Looks like someone is excited," Kellin says as he grabs my waist and pulls me from the window, "It'll be here in 30 minutes. I promise."

I try to plant my feet down, but its nearly impossible on a wood floor when you have socks on. He picks me up and takes me to my room.

"Stuff packed?" I nod and point at my luggage in the corner. "Phone charged?" I pick up my charger which was connected to my new IPhone. "Mind prepared?" I shake my head as I start laughing. "Well grab everything and say goodbye to your room for a while." I grab as much as I can and ge grabs the rest.

Once we get everything downstairs Katelynn walks over to me.

"Have fun on that bus. I never could stand the slobs," she chuckles.

"WE ARE NOT SLOBS! WE ARE SIMPLY MEN WHO AREN'T GREAT AT CLEANING!" Kellin interjects from the kitchen.

"As I said, slobs!" she directs towards the kitchen. "Be careful, and have fun. I'll see you in Seattle," she says right as the bus pulls up. She leans down and kisses my forehead.

Kellin grabbed his half eaten sandwich and his 6 duffel bags and gets in th bus. He comes back and grabs one of my bags and helps me on.

"Justin Hills I KNOW that isn't my peanut butter jelly sandwich in your mouth," Kellin accuses as he grabs it out of Justin's hands.

I smile as I walk to the couch and sit on Gabe.

"Hey little momma, watcha think you're doing," he says in a Johnny Bravo voice.

I giggle as the rest of the band laughs loudly at Gabe's attempt.

"I'm guessing you're Rozz?" Jesse questions.

"This is my little annoying cousin Rozz," Kellin says as he grabs me by the neck and gives me a noogie.

I scowl at all of them as the laugh, then join in. It's like they are all my annoying brothers.

For dinner we had Hot Pockets, and I swear I've never seen anyone make a bigger mess with one. The boys had pepperonis all over the table and had sauce on their shirts.

Slobs... And this is only hour two.

We stayed up until 1am playing video games and catching up, and of course the last thing we did before we all went to bed was sing. Everyone wanted to hear me in person. Seems like the whole world has watched that video. I do the first verse of The Summer Sets "7 Days" then we all head off to our bunks.

I ended up in the bunk above Gabe, lucky me... top bunk. Snores quickly filled the bus and I couldn't sleep.

I crawled down and went to the bus's kitchen to get me a drink, but stopped in my tracks when I hear footsteps. I turn off the light and drop to the floor hoping no one sees me. Kellin appeared in the dull light of the refrigerator. He grabbed a beer and sat down on the couch.

"Can't sleep?" he asked. Shit he had saw me. "Don't worry the first night always gets me too. It gets easier. Want a beer?"

"Kellin I'm too young to drink," I answer.

"Its just a beer. One's not gonna kill you, and you're seventeen aren't you?" he says handing me a cold Budlight.

"The age is twenty-one to drink legally you know," I say matter-of-factly as I take a sip.

"Just don't tell anyone, and its still only one. Don't get any without my permission though. kay?" I nod my head, and took a bigger sip.

Me and Kell just hung out drinking our beer for a bit. It was nice getting to just talk to him. But soon the question that I dreaded came out.

"Do you self-harm?" he asked as he took a sip out of his second beer.

"Used to," I lied as I looked at my can. I still do. I'm not proud of it either, but I hardly do it anymore.

"Cutting, burning, bruising?"

"Haven't cut in two years. I haven't burned in a year. And I can't bruise, I just can't." I stare into the dark hoping I don't start the waterworks.

"Why did you have fresh burns on your arm when you came?" his voice was still very calm.

"Fine I burn still! My mom hates me! She's has days where she is a nice lady and she has days that she screams at me for nothing telling me I'm worthless! Nothing I ever did pleased her! Which is one reason I'm glad she sent me here!" a tear rolls down my cheek. "I cut a few days before I came to your house too! but of course you don't care! You don't give two shits about me! No one ever has!" I start crying in the middle making my words uneven. I stand up and start to run back to my bunk as Kellin grabs my hand, and pulls md back to the couch.

"I promise I do care. I really do. I want you to know if you need to talk I'm always here," he pulls me into a hug. "Can I see your scars?"

I look down at my side as he pushes one of the small push lights on. I slowly raise up my shirt, which revealed about 100 scars. Some new and some older, but all permanent.

Before I had time to stop him, Kellin had leaned down and started kissing my scars.

The light comes on and the rest of Sleeping With Sirens stood in front of us, watching Kellin as he kissed the last few scars on my side.

"Quinn... what was with the screaming? And what the hell were you doing?" Jesse asked, half asleep.

"Kissing scars. Now you guys go back to bed." Kellin snapped.

The band walks back towards the bunks.

"Any more?" He asked.

"Tons, but lets save those for another time," I say yawning.

"Bed time," he claimed as he yawned too.

We got up and headed for the bunks. Right as I was going to crawl up in mine he pulls me away. He pulls me to the very back to where a Full sized bed was. He crawled under the covers and I did too.

That night I felt safe. I felt as if nothing could ever hurt me again, and right in that moment I made a pact to myself.

"I will never self-harm again," I whisper.

I looked over at Kellin's face, and even in the small amount of light I saw him grin.

A/N

I really have to stop writing this at 2am. its really hurting this story.