Home Sweet Home

~Jamie's POV~

"So are you ready?" Kellin asks me as he pats me firmly on the back.

"I think so..." I breathe out and smile at him.

I grip the drawstring bag with Rozz's clothes in my hand and begin to mentally prepare myself for what was about to happen.

"Good morning Kellin! The doctor is up there right now doing one final check before he releases her,"  The receptionist Remmie tells us.

We walk over to the elevator and stand with one of the nurses and a beautiful girl who couldn't sit still for anything.

"Kell.... Kellll.... KELLIN QUINN!" The girl screeches in my ear.

"Umm hi..." Kellin answers.

"Your music is amazing! Please don't ever stop writing or singing or breathing..." she continues until she is gasping for air.

"Ava calm down! Gosh he's just like us," the nurse says as she turns the girl around. "Rozz told me I could bring Ava up to meet her before she left. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not!"

The elevator dings as the doors open and the 4 of us pile in.

"Can you sing for me?" Ava says as she gives Kell a grin.

"Umm... Go meet Rozz first, ask if she wants to sing.... if she does come out to the hallway and tell me.... if she says no talk to me after you meet her and I'll gladly sing for you!"  Kellin says smiling, but you could tell he felt very uncomfortable.

"Okay!" she squeals in pure fangirl delight.

The elevator doors open and Kellin was the first out. Ava and the nurse walk out and turn to go towards Rozz's room. I walk straight out and stand with Kell who was obviously anxious because he was biting his nails.

"Kellin are you okay?" I ask as I lean up against the wall.

"Umm yeah," he smiles and pulls his hand down. "It's just..."

"Yes?"

"She's finally coming home after all this time... I want her to be the same as she was on tour... but I know she won't be, and probably never will be. Heck none of us even know exactly what went on in that hell hole that she was kept in, but obviously it was pretty bad because.... you saw her... Jamie I just want my little carefree, talented, loving cousin back..." He says as he pulls his head away from me, but I knew he was crying.

"It'll take some time, and she will never be the exact same, but she will get pretty darn close... and I will be beyond proud of her then... I am now... but I will be more proud then.... but I'm still very proud now..." I ramble on trying to get my point across.

"I get you," he says finally as he covers my mouth to shut me up.

"Thanks dude... I'm just... I'm anxious too..."

~Rozz's POV~

"Hi," the nurse from last night says as she pushes the door open.

"Hey!" I smile as I sit myself up in the bed.

"No more wires or IVs?"

"Nope! I'm clear to go home! Just waiting on Kellin and my boyfriend to bring me clothes and take me home," I say with a legitimate smile on my face.

"Can I ask you a question?" A girl that I assume is Ava Grace asks.

"Sure sweetie."

"Can you sing for me?"