Just Cold

~Rozz's POV

I jolt awake with the dream still lingering in my mind. Tony dead, and Pierce the Veil braking up. It was too much. I close my eyes and pray to the God I don't believe in. I pray its only a dream. Just a sick twisted dream that my dark mind had plotted for me. I could only hope. Tears begin their journey down my cheeks, and I start whispering Pierce the Veil lyrics to myself.

I hear Kellin turn over and start to wonder what time it is. I pull out my phone and check the time, 1:13a.m. I start to shiver, and I pull my blanket up around me. It didn't help. I shook until I felt completely sick, and decided to go get something to eat.

I rummage through the refrigerator and eventually find some cold pizza. I stick it in the microwave and jump from foot to foot waiting. I stop it before it beeps so I don't wake anyone up, and I sit down to eat it.

"I swear you are the best pizza ever," I tell the pizza.

I finally finish the last bite and walk back to the bunk area. I look at Gabe sleeping so soundly and I wondered if he was cold. Another cold chill made me crawl into bed with him.

Gawd what are they gonna think when they see this?

I step over him and squish myself against the wall. Slowly I inch myself towards him and eventually I am cuddled up to him. His warmth was comforting and it stopped my shivering, which I was glad for. I feel my eyelids getting heavier, wanting sleep. I let them close and soon I was back asleep.

~Gabe's POV

"Gabe. Gabe. Wake up," someone whispers in my ear.

I open my eyes to see all the band members sounding my bunk, all still in PJs.

"Look," Kellin says pointing to what I thought was the wall.

I turn my head and see what they were all looking at, Rozz. She was cuddled up to me sound asleep.

"When did she get here?" I ask.

"Umm that's kinda what we wanna know," Jesse asks.

"Why are you sleeping with my cousin?!" Kellin whispers trying not to wake her, but you could tell he wanted to scream.

"I-i-i don't know... I don't remember her getting in bed with me." I stutter.

"You better fucking know! And you better hope this isn't what it looks like!" Kellin raises his voice a little.

"I promise! I don't know!" I say getting upset.

"I was cold," a little voice mumbles from beside me.

"That's it honey? That's all?" Kellin coos in a voice you would use with a sleepy two year old.

"That's.... all..... I-I was cold last night," She says half asleep, her eyes still shut.

I feel her snuggle closer and I start to get worried.

"Are any of you cold?" I ask concerned.

"I'm hot," Jesse says.

"Me too," Kellin agrees.

"Me three," Jack chimes in.

"I'm also hot," Justin adds.

I furrow my eyebrows and think. "Why is she cold? Cause I'm sweating..."

"Sounds like she's sick Kellin," Jesse says as he turns to Kellin.

Kell frowns and gets a look on his face that looked like he was thinking. "I'll take her to the hospital after we perform. Until then she should stay in here," he finally says.