Worrying

**this chapter is dedicated to you_mad_hoe because well... they are being amazing and commenting and voting and encouraging me to write more. Thanks!! and i hope you like this chapter!**

~Kellin's POV

"Hey Jamie!" I smile greeting the teenager as he walks up to me.

"Hey Quinn," he grins.

I start off to the car, him following closely. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and ignore it.

"Where do ya wanna go eat?" Katelynn asks as we get into the car.

"I don't care, you pick," I say shrugging.

She starts the car, the low rumble of the motor barely noticeable because of Of Mice and Men. I watch out the window awkwardly listening to Second and Sebring.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Katelynn glances at me.

"Nothing," I lie. Something was wrong, something didn't feel right.

I remember the my phone ringing earlier, so I pull my phone out. I see Rozz had tried to call, and my stomach instantly drops.

"Katelynn, something is wrong," I whisper as I dial my voicemail.

"Is it Rozz? Is she okay?!" I hear Jamie ask.

I enter my password and wait for the message to play.

"Kell... I just got a call, and I'm really scared. I think someone is going to try to break in. Kellin this may be the last time I get to talk to you," Rozz calmly says, but the fear was evident in her voice.

"Turn around, go home NOW!" I demand, and I feel tears appearing in the corners of my eyes.

"Kellin what's going on?" My wife asks, and I feel my hand throbbing, begging for me to punch something.

"It's Rozz, she sounded terrified. We have to get home now," I say trying to push away my own fear.

I feel the car do a complete U-turn in the road, and she speeds up. Jamie sits in the back crying quietly, while I sit in the front sobbing loudly and hating myself.

"It's all my fault! I shouldn't have left her alone!" I finally scream out, putting my head in my hands.

"Quinn its not your fault," Jamie says through tears behind me.

I see my house coming closer, and I unbuckle my seatbelt. Then I see the tire tracks. They showed someone had left, and in a hurry too.

Katelynn pulls up to the house slowly, and I jump out. I unlock the door, and run up the stairs to Rozz's room.

I look down, and my knees give out on me. A small, fresh puddle of blood sat just inches from my foot.

"Rozz?" I call out, even though I know she wont answer.

"Kellin? Is she up there?" Katelynn calls out.

"Katelynn, call the police," I say just loud enough for her to hear me.

I hear Jamie running up the stairs, and I pick myself up off the ground. I walk over to the wall, and brace myself against it.

"Im too late! If only I would have answered the God damn call!" I scream out, and punch the wall with everything I have.

I feel someone rub my back, and I take a deep breath trying to calm down.

"I called the police. I think you should call the band, and Pierce the Veil," Katelynn says quietly in my ear.

I grab my phone and dial Justin's number.

"Aye oh," he says, and I can hear the smile in his voice.