A Rumor Spills Out [2]

Lexi P.O.V

Chapter 2

I wake up and look at the clock, realizing I have ten minutes to wake up Zach, get dressed and have breakfast.

I run as fast as I can and wake up Zach. (Zach is her brother)

"Zach Collins, wake the hell up right now." I scream and hit my brother with a pillow, that was actually on the floor.

" I don't wanna..." he mummbles; which is difficult to understand.

"Come on! I made you coffee." I tell Zach, shaking his shoulders.

"Nooo! You know it's my freaking tentation." He groans; sitting up from his sleeping position.

Zach grabs the coffee and drinks it.

"I'm going to change, but wait for me so we eat breakfast together." I tell him and leave the room.

I change into a long sleeve crop top and some leggings with my white Convers.

I brush my hair and teeth and head downstairs to eat breakfast with Zach and Dad.

When I enter the dining room, Zach is already eating and dad is reading the newspaper.

Thanks for waiting for me, beautiful family...

"Hi dad." I greet, hugging him from behind.

"Hi sweetie, how are you? Did you sleep well?" Dad asks, kissing my forehead.

"I did." I answer; grabbing cereal and milk.

When I finish breakfast, I say goodbye to my small family and enter my car.

Five minutes later I'm parking the car in the school's parking lot, and looking for my best friends, April and Tess.

"Hey guys." I greet when I see them.

"Hey Lexi! How's life?" Tess asks.

"Good, but the library is hell! I can't find any book!" I frown and groan.

"Dont worry Lex, you just have to get the hang of it." April tells me, giving me a small smile.

Tess is sassy, but good sassy. She is brave and not shy. If she wants something, she gets it. Also, she is beautiful; her long brown hair falls to her shoulders and she's skinny.

April is really sweet. If something is wrong or you are sad, she will make your day better. April is really shy, but with Tess, Antonio and I, she acts normal. Her brown hair reaches her back. Also, she has great taste in clothes. If we go to a party, she's always the one who tells us what to wear.

"Uhm.... Lex?" I hear the girls call me and something shakes my shoulders.

I blink.

"Yea?" I breathe out.

"You spaced out for a moment." Tess tells me and I blush, looking down.

We start walking to our lockers, and I see Zach walking towards me; angry.

I sigh, it's been 5 minutes since I got to school and I already have to face his problems.

"What's wrong Zach?" I ask; frowning.

"You know what is wrong? You didn't fucking tell me you are dating Reece Mathews. Now you are into bad boys?" He screams at me angrily.

I gasp, "Who said that lie? I'm not dating him! I didn't ever talk to him at all! Who said this to you?"

"Heather said it to me." Zach answers.

Oh right, Heather, the little queen bee that goes bossing and gossiping about everyone in school. Her and her 2 little brats just think they control the effing world; even my brother. Every boy would die to be with her, but she just uses them, like her barbies.

"So now you believe Heather and her Lalaloopzies?" I scream at Zach.

"Who are the lalaloopzies?"

"Heather and her brats, Zachary!" I respond.

"Everyone is gossiping about it."

"Well, don't believe it, because it's not true." I say; slaming my locker and heading to class.

When I enter the classroom, I see everyone looking at me; and the worst, Heather smirking. I HATE her freaking smirk; it's so annoying and evil, just like her.

I roll my eyes and sit in my desk, opening my journal and writing the date, but then I hear the door open and see Reece coming in.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, I'm looking for Math advanced class?" He asks.

"This is it." The teacher replies. "Why?"

"They transferred me here." He answers her question.

Everyone gasps and I just continue what I'm doing; which is writing fake notes.

"Okay Mathews, seat next to Lexi please, there is an empty seat next to her."

You HAVE to be kidding me. Turture just began.

When Reece sits next to me, I quickly move my chair as far as I can from him. He chuckles.