When The Bad Boy Scares You As Hell [14]

Lexi P.O.V.

Chapter 14

When I wake up, I instantly wake April up too. We get dressed and I put a high waisted short with a crop top and April a skirt with a long sleeve shirt. Later, we go downstairs to have breakfast.

Oh my god! I forgot to tell Reece not the pick me up today because I'm with April.

"Um... I have to call Reece" I mummble and rush to grab my phone.

"Hello" I hear Reece's voice say.

"Hi Reece, Is Lexi"

"Oh. Um... Is there something wrong?" He asks

"No no! Just that you don't have to pick me up today because I'm with April." I explain

"Oh. Okay, I'll see you at school" He answers

"Okay."

We exchange byes and April and I get in my car, which I hadn't used lately.

I put some music so that we can lighten up the mood, but April just seems a little bit off.

"What's wrong Ap?" I ask

"Nothing" She answers

"Yea sure... And my name is Roberta. Tell me the truth" I tease

"I really want to go to that party you are going today." She responds

"Then come. I will ask Reece but he will probably say yes" I say, pulling the car in the school's parking lot.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She starts hugging me.

When she starts acting normal again, we get out of the car and I search for Reece's motorcycle which is not where he always parks it.

"Looking for me, cupcake?" Reece comes from behind

I jump and glare at him.

"Can you stop doing that!" I shout at him and start hitting him in the chest, though he just starts laughing even more.

I give him my last glare and step away from him, heading to my class.

"Wait" I hear Reece say but I just run even faster but His arms grab me by the waist and stop me.

"I was just kidding Lexi" Reece says and I just nod

We look into eachother's eyes and I notice something different. I see care and worry in them.

"It's okay. I got angry for nothing" I respond and put my hand in his cheek, his arms never leaving my waist.

"Get a room!" I hear the guys say and I just roll my eyes, moving out of the warm embrace.

"I'm going to go to class, talk to you later" I tell Reece.

"Wait" he stops me by grabing my arm.

"Are you coming to the party tonight?" He asks

"Yea, but can April come?" I ask

He nods and smiles at me, which I return back.

"Bye" he says caressing my arm and heading to his class.

I turn my heal and walk to the class room.

When I get there, every eye is contacting me, and girls are gossiping about Reece and I; though I just snort.

*****************later in the day*******************

"What should I wear?" Asks April jumping in my bed

"I have this dress that is really nice. Do you want to try it?" I ask her, taking the dress from my closet.

The dress is red, silky, strapless and gets to the thighs, but looks really nice.

April tries it on and decides to wear that one for tonight and I just keep looking for an outfit for me.

Checking again I see the perfect dress. Is black and short, and it's really pretty.

I try it on and see that it fits me perfectly, and I choose some Red heels that go with it.

Later, we do our make up, applying some shades and a lot of eyeliner. For the last touch, I add some Red lipstick and April applied some lip gloss.

When I see the clock, is already eight so Reece must be here in any minute.

A knock in the door interrupts my thoughts and April and I go down the stairs.

When I open the door I find Reece leaning in the doorframe and his eyes flicker in me. His jaw opens and I hear April giggle.

He looks really handsome too. He is wearing his balck pants and a white shirt, with a black jacket.

"Um.. Lexi you look.. Um- I.. You look beautiful" he breathes out and I blush, looking down.

"Thank you Reece, what a gentleman..." April says with sarcasm because Reece didn't compliment her.

Reece rolls his eyes and interwines our fingers, pulling me to his car.

"You have a car?" I ask

"Yea, but I never use it" he answers

I nod and sit in the front, April sits in the back and Reece is the driver so he sits in the front also.

The drive is long, one hour, and I'm shaking like crazy.

I feel Reece's hans squeeze my thighs which calms me.

"Calm down. Nothing will happen, I won't leave your side" He promises and grabs my hand in his.

When we get there, I can feel the smell of alcohol, and sweat from the outside. Reece grabs my hand once again and pulls me inside.

It's going to be a long night.