Ian The Master [28]

Lexi P.O.V.

Chapter 28

When we get out of the restaurant, Reece grabs my hand and we start walking.

"Where are we going?" I ask, everyone following.

"There is a mall really close from here, we should go" Ian answers and we agree.

Ohio is beautiful! The streets are clean and nice. The view is incredible...

We get to the mall and see stores that don't exist in Canada! I ran to the first store and start looking at the clothes.

The girls try some shirts and shoes, I grab some shirts, shorts and a few dresses.

The guys sit in a coach and I enter the fitting room.

I show the guys some outfits and they nod or shake their heads.

I try a dress that is beautiful! It is sleeve-less and a soft pink. The dress is until the midd tights, it fits me perfectly.

"So, what do you guys think?" I ask, comming out of the fitting room

Their mouths are open and they are all staring at me, I giggle.

"Wow" Reece, Antonio, Ian and Taylor say, which makes me blush.

"Thanks" I mumble

"Oh my god! Lexi, buy that dress! And if you don't like it I will borrow it" Tess winks and I roll my eyes.

I look at the price, $100 dollars. To much money.

"It doesn't fit me that well..." I lie and enter the fitting room again, taking the dress off and putting my own clothes on.

I leave the store, Reece follows me, his fingers grab my wrist and I shiver.

"What the heck, Lexi. The dress was beautiful" He tells me and I shake my head.

"No. It wasn't, can we go now!? We have a whole city to see" I respond and Reece nods.

After going through the whole mall, we eat Ice cream and head back to the hotel, the nine of us are going to a fancy restaurant tonight. Taylor already made a reservation.

I shower and put the dress I bought with May on. I miss her so much!

Putting some high heels on, I see Reece enter the room.