I Like Him, A lot [13]

Lexi P.O.V.

Chapter 13

Oh my god! I was so close to kissing him! Those lips...

I like him, a lot

Which is what scares me the most

Love

I wish I would have my mom here with me. I would love to listen to her advice, her voice filling my ears. She was the person I loved the most; she still is but I will never see her again in this life. Her eyes were so blue and she was beautiful,

Beautiful

Her smile was the best, everytime she smiled, you would get happy and smile back, it was the most amazing smile I have ever seen; and ever will

That is what I thought,

Until I met Reece, who's smile was so pleasant and beautiful. So mysterious and arrogant. And those eyes he has that express every feeling he has. And that smirk he has which drives me crazy.

I can't stop thinking about him though. It's like his my drug and I'm the addict.

And he called me beautiful. That word that pounds in my ear, that is driving me crazy.

I know he was drunk but for me just to hear those words come out of his mouth, mean the world to me. Though he didn't mean it.

My phone vibrating interrupts my thought and I notice a tear scrolling down my face. I wipe them and check my phone.

Lexi, there is this party tomorrow night and everyone is going. Do u want to come? I will pick u up tho.

-RM

It was Reece. He was asking me! Of course I was going.

Yea, I'm going.

-LC

I save him to my contacts and look at the clock, its six o'clock. I call April and tell her to come sleep at my house so that we could go to school together.

Minutes later I hear a nock in the door and open it, and hug April.

"Hey girl" She greets

"Hey"

She enters the room and sits in the sofa, yawning. I go and grab some water.

"Umm.. Lex?" I hear her say

"Yes" I respond

"Why is this jacket here?" she asks punting at Reece's jacket

O gosh! He forgot it!!

"Umm.. Reece was here..." I start explaining everything. When he came drunk and told me I was beautiful, that we fell a sleep in the sofa, that we almost kissed, and that he invited me to the party. Everything.

"OH my freaking god chicka! I so ship Rexi!!!" April starts shouting and running all over my house and I just roll my eyes.

When she calms down, she seats in the couch again.

"He was drunk" I say

"I don't care!! You guys almost kissed"

I stand up and make dinner for April, Zach and Dad.

I hear the door open and see dad coming in.

"Hi Lexi! How was the boat?" He asks

"It was really good. It was so sunny and the water was so cold" I respond

I tell Zach to come down for dinner and the four of us eat in silence.

When April and I go to sleep, we keep talking about Reece, but I notice there is something she isn't telling me.

"Ap, I know you are hiding something from me" I say

"Umm... I sort of like someone..." She says and blushes

"Yes! I knew IT!" I shout and start jumping in the bed.

"Who is it?" I ask

"Umm... Ian..." She mumbles

I start giggling and she does too. It is the best moment ever.