Valentina?! [21]

Lexi P.O.V

Chapter 21

When I wake up, I don't feel Reece's arms around me; I frown at the thought.

I sit on the bed and see Reece open the door slowly. He smiles.

"You're awake" He says and I nod, stretching my arms.

"Here" Reece gives me a glass of water and Tylenol.

I thank him and bring the cup to my lips, shivering when my lips touch the cold water.

"Um... We are having breakfast downstairs, do you want something?" Reece asks and rubs his neck nervously.

"Yea. I'll come down in a sec. I'm gonna shower, if that's okay" I respond and he nods, leaving the room.

I sigh and enter the bathroom, grabbing a towel and taking my dress off, getting in the shower.

I feel the hot water hit my face and relax, I need time to think. Think about Reece, what I feel for him, what will happen to us. I need to know.

After twenty minutes of pure thoughts, I get out of the shower and put my dress on again. I don't really want to but I don't have any other clothes.

I grab my phone and heels and head downstairs.

When I get there, I see the family quiet, eating in an awkward silence.

"Oh dear! Thank god you are up! Are you feeling okay? Do you want something to eat?" Reece's mom asks and I nod.

I seat next to Reece and he looks at me with an 'are-you-sure-you-are-okay' look. I give him a small nod and he sighs.

"Lexi, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go shopping today! I'm going with a friend, she's really nice. You are gonna love her" May tells me.

"Yea that's great. I just have to tell my dad- oh my god! I forgot to tell my dad that I stayed here!" I realize.

"Don't worry Lex. I called him yesterday night and told him" Reece says and I thank him.

"Awww.... That's so cute!" May falls in awe and I blush; Reece rolls his eyes.

The rest of breakfast is silent. May tells her mom about school and Reece responds questions his mom asks just by noding of shaking his head. I talked twice, when May asked me about my favorite shop and when we should head to the mall.

"I can give you some clothes if you'd like" May offers and I thank her. I really didn't want to go to the mall in my dress.

I change into a mini skirt and shirt May gives me. I don't feel comfortable but I just ignore it.

When I start opening the front door to leave with Reece's sister, I notice a pair of strong arms grab me by the waist.

"You don't have to go with her if you don't want to" Reece tells me.

"I'm fine Reece. I really want to go" I reply and he nods.

"If anything happens call me" He says and leaves the room.

"Let's go Lex" I hear May shout from her car.

When we get to the mall, May tells me that her friend is waiting in the door of the store H&M.

"There she is" May says and I follow her.

"Valentina?" I ask

"Lexi?" She asks

"Hi!" I greet Vale and she hugs me.

"Long time no see" she says and I laugh at her comment.

"You guys know eachother?" May asks

"Yea. We met in a party. Oh Lexi! What happened with Reece? Did he kiss you again?" Valentina says and I widen my eyes.

"What do you mean by again!? You guys kissed!?" May screams and I look down; nodding.

"They did, but ms. Stupid ran away" Valentina explains, pointing at me.

"Why did you?! Is he a bad kisser?! I knew he was cause the girls that come-"

"He isn't a bad kisser, I was just scared" I say, interrupting May.

We keep talking and going to some stores. I buy some new jeans and a long dress that is really fancy and beautiful. I paid a lot for it but it just called me, ya know...

We exchange our byes and May drives me home. It's been a long day.

I look at the clock and see it's eight o'clock so I have to cook dinner for my dad.

"Thanks for everything May" I thank her once again before entering my house.

When I open the door, I see 3 people sitting in the couch watching football.

I notice one of the people is my dad and the other one my brother, but who is the third one?

I see his head turn to me and I widen my eyes.

"Reece!?" I ask and he blushes.

Oh my freaking god! Did he just blush!? That's so cute...

"Yea... I-I... Um I wanted to check that you came home safely" Reece admits and I smile.

"I can leave now" He says, standing up.

"Stay for dinner!" I say way to loud. My dad and Zach turn their heads toward me and I look down.

"Yes Reece. You are invited" My dad offers and Reece nods, giving up.

I cook a chicken and rice, everyone sits on the table.

We eat in silence. Zach brings some subjects up but I don't pay attention. I stare at Reece who is looking at me, too.

"Right, Lexi?" I hear Zach ask and I snap my head towards him.

"I'm sorry, what?" I blush in embarrassment

"That yesterday's party was awesome" He says and I nod, looking at Reece.

Yesterday's party was a disaster for me. I got way to drunk.

"It was good, man" Reece lies and I roll my eyes. He lies so easily.

Thirty minutes later, I see Reece stand up.

"Thank for everything Mr.Collins, but my family is waiting for me" Reece says

"Um... I will take you to the door" I tell him and he nods, following me.

When we get to the porch, Reece caresses my cheek.

"Are you sure you are okay?" He asks and I nod, sighing.

"Bye cupcake" Reece kisses my cheek, leaving the warmth.

"Bye" I breathe out and he gets in his motorcycle, heading down the road.

What a day...