Salome and her snores [30]

Lexi P.O.V.

Chapter 30

Today is our last night in Ohio, and we are all so sad! We are going to go camping and then come back to the hotel.

I'm now showering, it's six o'clock and everyone agreed to leave at 6:30, Ian found a good forest that has a lake which we can swim in.

I put my bathing suit on, and some shorts with a crop top. At last, my favorite Convers, of course.

I tie my hair in a messy bun and leave the bathroom, noticing that the girls are already ready.

"Come on! The boys are waiting in the car." Valentina tells us and we get in the elevator.

"Um.. Vale?" I whisper in her ear.

"Yea?"  Valentina whispers back.

"Are we in good terms?" I ask

"Yea! Bffs" She answers and I hug her.

"I realized that I don't like Reece, at all. He isn't my type" Vale tells me, smiling. I nod and we get out of the elevator.

When we enter the car, Reece is in the driver seat, and the passenger one is empty; so I seat there.

"Um... Why do you have to go on the front?! Why not me!?" Tess whines and I laugh.

"Because I'm Reece's best friend for life. Right, Reece?" I look at him, he nods.

"Yea! Bffs for ever!" Reece replies, making a girly voice.

Everyone laughs.

"Wait! I thought I was your best friend Reece!" Ian fakes a cry.

"Not anymore, Ian. We are done!" Reece screams and we literally die of laughter.
I wipe the tears off my eyes and look behind, seeing that everyone is doing the same.

I turn the radio on and 'Shake It Off' By Taylor Swift is on; the girls start singing. The boys groan.

I'll shake it off, I'll shake it off!

Reece turns the volume down to zero and I hit his arm, turning it full again.

When the song finishes, we whine and the guys start clapping.

Twenty minutes later, we arrive at the forest. It's beautiful! It's full of trees and grass and a clean lake is there.

I ran to the lake, taking my clothes off.

I jump in the water, the cold freezing my body.

"Oh god! It's so cold!" I shiver, everyone jumps in the water.

"When Little L is right, she's right" Ian says

"Don't you dare call me 'Little L'. What are we, a Wattpad novel?"

Ian laughs and I do too. I feel a pair of arms grab me.

"Reece! Put me down!" I scream.

"No way, cupcake"

"Don't you dare..."

"Oh, I dare" Reece throws me in the water and I scream.

"You are so done, Mathews" I glare at Reece.

"Again with the second name, Princess?" I start swimming towards him.

"Again with the nicknames?" I smirk.

"Lexi turned badass!" I hear Tyler scream, I laugh.