The Bad Boy Likes Someone!?[10]

Lexi P.O.V

Chapter 10

The day passed quickly, we played and swam, and we arrive to an island which had cabins. The place was beautiful! Full of trees and we started a fire.

Right now, we were around the bonfire eating the sandwiches that I had made. It was really cloudy and dark; it would probably rain in a few hours, though we would be sleeping in the cabins.

Reece hadn't talked to me since I kicked him. I didn't think he would get that mad! He just exaggerates everything, like every BadBoy.

"I'm going to sleep guys. See ya" Antonio says and leaves

"Me too." Taylor, Ian and Alec say, going to their cabins.

Are you kidding me?! Now I'm alone with Reece. It's so cheesy though. It's like I'm living in a movie; the bad boy and the good girl stay alone, they kiss, happy ending. The difference is that there will be no happy ending; because there will be no start with Reece and I.

I shake my head errasing those thoughts and look at Reece who is fast asleep in his chair. I smile and giggle, looking at his position.

"Reece, wake up" I say shaking his arm gently.

He smiles and Shakes his head, I roll my eyes.

"You are going to sleep here then?" I ask him and he groans.

"I don't want to go to sleep yet" he answers

"Then don't" I respond

"Let's play twenty questions" Reece offers

I laugh and nod.

"What is your favorite color?" He starts

"You didn't have a better question to ask?"

"Answer my question, cupcake"

"Okay! My favorite color is blue" I answer

"Wow, me too" he says and I blush, looking down and playing with the hands that are resting in my lap.

"My turn. What do you love doing the most?" I ask

"I fight, boxing I mean" he answers

I nod and look at him, waiting for his question.

"Do you have a crush on someone?" He says and I widen my eyes

Yes you

Shut up you little voice in my head!!

"Umm.... I don't um... I don't know..." I answer uncomfortable, shrinking in my seat.

"Me either" Reece breathes out and I choke.
So he likes someone! How the heck is that possible?! He is the bad boy! No girlfriends, no love, no company...

I look at him and he looks at me, we stare at each other for what seems like forever, though it was only a few seconds.

The special moment is interrupted by Reece's phone ringing.

He looks at the caller I.D and says: "I gotta take this".

I nod and think through everything that happened in the last twenty four hours.

Reece got mad at me, twice. I realized I like Reece, I discover he likes someone. Can that someone be me? Or is it another girl? I frown at the thought and see him coming back.

"Hey" he says and I just repeat.

"I think I'm going to go to sleep" I tell him.

"Okay." Reece answers

I nod and stand up, heading to my cabin.

"Lexi! Wait" He calls

I turn arround

"Yes?" I ask

"Good night" he responds and hugs me

"Good night". I say and hug him back