Officialy a couple! [31]

Lexi P.O.V.

Chapter 31

When I wake up, I notice I'm in the boys' room. I look at Reece, who is sleeping. He looks so beautiful... I put my lips in his and instantly widen my eyes.

Lexi! Oh my god... I'm crazy...

But something takes me by surprise, Reece kisses me back!

Our lips move in sync and seconds later we pull away.

Reece opens his eyes and smiles at me, his hand caressing my cheek.

"Um... I'm sorry... I-I have to go" I climb off the bed and rush towards the door. I feel a hand grab my wrist.

"Lexi! Wait!" Reece stops me.

"I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry... I better go-"

Reece crashes his lips with mine and I kiss him back.

"My babies are growing up!" I hear Ian clap and fake a cry. I pull away from the kiss.

Looking at Ian, I realize everyone was awake; which makes me blush.

"Tell the girls to be ready in thirty minutes, we have to be downstairs soon" Reece tells me and kisses my cheek, I leave the room.

When I enter the room, the girls are already awake. I stand in shock for a second.

"Hi Lexi! Um... We just wanted to ask, why the heck were you in their room?!" Salome asks but I just can't respond.

"Oh gosh... She's in shock. What happened?" Tess starts knocking on the door for the boys to open, I just stand there.

"What the hell did you do to her?" Tess asks Tyler immediately.

"Nothing! Woman, calm down."

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me woman! Now tell me what happened to her?" Tess screams at Tyler.

"Ask that to her little boyfriend" He answers and drags Reece to where Tess is.

"What?" I hear Reece whine.

"What happened to Lexi?!" Valentina asks

"Nothing. Right, love?" He comes and hugs me. I stand there in shock.

"What do you mean by 'love'? Salome starts screaming.

"The only thing I saw was them making out!" Taylor puts his hands up and I widen my eyes.

"We weren't making out!" I finally speak, my voice raspy.

"Sure... You guys weren't..." Taylor mumbles and I roll my eyes.

"Ugh!" Reece and I groan, I ran to the bathroom and lock the door.

"Lexi!" I hear Reece scream.

"Open the door"

"Please"

"It's me" Reece begs but I cry even harder.

"Don't make me bring the door down" He starts saying though I ignore.

"Please Lex... I need to talk to you" He pleads and I open the door so that Reece can come in.

"Don't cry" He wipes some tears off my face.

"Reece? What are we?" I ask him, sniffling.

"What do you want us to be?" He asks.

"I don't know"

"I like you, Lexi. A lot" Reece confesses.

"Really?!"

"Really. Now this is the part where you either slap me or tell me you like me too" He says and I giggle.

"I might slap you..." We laugh at my comment.

"I like you too,Reece" I also confess.

He helps me stand up.

"So what now?" I ask

"So what now?" Reece repeats.

"This is the part where you either laugh at my face or tell me you want us to be together..." I tell him.

"I might laugh at your face..." We laugh again.

"Lexi, will you be my girlfriend?" Reece asks and I nod, hugging him.

"Yo! It was time, man. We've been waiting for you to ask for like a hundred years!" We hear Ian say and the girls clap.

Reece and I come out of the small bathroom and the girls hug me.

"I can't believe this is happening! You are growing up, Lex!" April exaggerates and I roll my eyes.

"You girls better get ready, we have five minutes to be downstairs for breakfast. Don't forget the bags and everything because we are going directly to the airport" Taylor tells us and we sigh.

I don't want to leave! It's so warm and comfortable here...

Minutes later, we are all in the elevator.

When we arrive to the hotel cafeteria, everyone is looking at us. I blush and Reece grabs my hand.

"This trip was the best trip ever!" Valentina admits and we nod.

"It actually was. The little love birds discovered their love for each other..." Ian points at Reece and I; faking a happy tear. Reece and I laugh.

"We knew that you guys would end up together" Salo says.

"Mhhhm" I hum and kiss Reece's cheek, which makes him blush.

"Dude, we gotta put some rules. Not acting all lovey dovey in front of us!" Taylor teases and I roll my eyes, Reece chuckles.

"Group one! Go to bus number one please!" The chaperone says and we stand up, heading towards the bus. I sit next to Reece.

I put my headphones on and stare at the window.

"What's wrong?" Reece asks.

"Nothing. I just don't want to leave" I reply, he pulls me into I hug; I rest my head in his chest.

"We can come back soon" He tells me and I nod, pecking his lips.

"Oh! So now that you're my girlfriend I have the right to kiss you" Reece smashes his lips into mine and I laugh.

We both pull away.

"I'm tired" I yawn.

"Sleep. I will wake you up when we get there" Reece tells me and I close my eyes, drifting into sleep...

May P.O.V

I miss Reece so much! Thank god he is coming back today, I'm going to pick him and Lexi up from the airport and then we could have lunch or something. Lexi is so nice! I miss her, too. Reece and Lexi are meant for each other, I mean it. The way the look at each other is so romantic! It's like Reece would even take a bullet for her. I'm happy for Reece, he deserves love as much as anyone else. I'm also happy for Lexi, she deserves love, too. Reece might seem like a bad boy from the outside but from the inside, he is sweet as a lollipop.

I wish I could love like that...