The Party || Part 1 [15]

Lexi P.O.V.

Chapter 15

When we enter the party, I see people dancing, drinking and talking. I also see people making out, which makes me want to throw up but I just ignore.

I roll my eyes when I notice everyone looking at Reece and I, whose hands and intertwined.

"Do you want to drink something?" Reece offers

"Yes, but just water please." I answer

He nods and drags me to the kitchen, and I instantly follow him. I'm so scared of doing something wrong.

Reece gives me a glass of water and leans in the counter, me infront of him.

"Where is everyone?" I ask

"In the usual couch " he answers and I furrow my eyebrows in confuse.

"What the hell is 'the usual couch'?" I ask again

"Is this place where we sit everytime we come to this house " Reece explains and grabs me by the hand, taking me to this so called 'their couch'.

"Hey guys" Taylor slurs and I realize he is drunk.

"He is drunk, right?" I whisper to Reece, making sure I was right.

He nods and pulls me in his lap, though I try to get off.

I don't get why we act like boyfriend and girlfriend. We haven't even kissed! Yet...

Reece's hand stays on my thigh and I sigh, relaxing a little.

"Let's play truth or dare!" April shouts and I giggle.

"Okay, I start. Truth or dare April?" Taylor asks her.

"Dare! I'm a badass" April answers and I roll my eyes, she is so drunk already.

"I dare you to kiss Ian"

"Ummm...." April blushes and goes to Ian, kissing him on the lips and I high five myself inside. They are both having fun.

"Guys! Get a room!" I tease and Reece laughs.

"Okay. Now, Lexi. Truth or dare?" April asks

"Dare" I respond

"I dare you to dance this song with Reece" she says and I widen my eyes, looking at Reece. He nods and guides me to the dance floor; where everyone is dancing or kissing.

Gross

He restes his hands in my hips and I put my hands behind his neck, I'm so nervous and Reece notices.

"Calm down princess, I don't bite" Reece whispers, bitting my ear.

I roll my eyes and move at the rhythm of the music.

The song is about to finish, and I notice Reece's face closer than ever before, he gets closer and closer; until our lips connect.

I'm shocked but I instantly kiss him back. I can feel the sparks and passion in the kiss.

When we pull away I look down and blush.

"Umm.. I have to go..." I say and run away, tears in my eyes. I can't lose him. I can't fall in love again.

But that is what I feel for him.

I'm in love with him.