What If He Falls For Her? [29]

Lexi P.O.V.

Chapter 29

When I look at the clock it's six a.m. I grab some shorts with a shirt and enter the shower.

Coming out of my shower, I notice the girls are still sleeping but we have to be down for breakfast at 7:30. I look at the clock again and notice it's seven o'clock. How the heck did I take so much time?!

I wake up the girls so that they start showering and dressing.

"Wake up, Tess" I shake her arms and she groans.

"Leave me alone!"

"Come on! We are in Ohio" I tell her

"And?"  Tess groans again.

"It's a beautiful place" I answer.

"And?" She asks again in an 'I-don't-care' tone.

"There's shopping" I tell her and she stands up.

"I'm up!" She screams; heading to the shower, I laugh.

After waking up Salome, Valentina and April, I knock on the guys' door; Reece opens it.

"Hi" He greets with a raspy voice

"Hi! We are all ready, are you guys?" I ask

"Yeah...um wait for us downstairs. We will come down in a minute" Reece tells me and I nod, closing the door.

"Let's go downstairs, it's already 7:30" I say and the four of us do so.

Downstairs, everyone is chattering and eating. I choose a table where the nine of us fit and pour some coffee, my obsession.

I started drinking coffee when I was ten, my mom used to do it for me. She would put some whip cream on it and a lot of milk and sugar; I miss that...

Reece's voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Lex, are you okay?" He asks, wiping a tear off my face. I didn't realize I was crying.

"Yea, I-I'm fine.." I lie, but Reece doesn't believe me. He hugs me; I hug him back.

"Shh... Lexi, don't worry. Everything is fine" He tells me and I cry harder.

Im so embarrassed right now. I'm probably ruining Reece's shirt.

"I'm so sorry" I apoligize

"It's fine cupcake, it's fine. Calm down, okay? I'm here for you" He says and pulls away from the embrace to wipe my tears again and guide me to the table.

"Is everything fine?" Salo asks and I nod. Reece interwines his finger with mine; which makes me smile.

After breakfast, the chaperone calls group one.

"Hi group one! Today, you will be given thirty dollars for food. Curfew is the same as yesterday, you guys can do whatever you want but at ten you have to be in your room. Understand?" Ms. Mendoza says and we nod.

"Guys, I'm going to rent a car so that moving around the city is easier. You guys should go walk to the mall we went yesterday so that I know where you are. Oh, and Lexi? You are coming with me." Reece says.

"Why?" I wine and he glares at me, I frown and follow him.

"Why do I have to come!?" I ask annoyed.

"I want to know what happened today, why you were crying." Reece explains softly.

"Um... I miss my dad, a lot. " I lie and he nods; getting in the cab.