Detention Is Bæ [23]

Lexi P.O.V

Chapter 23

I sigh and enter the classroom where detention is performed.

I look around and see Ian and Tyler sitting in the second row. They are laughing like crazy.

"What's a goodie-goodie doing here?!" Tyler says and I roll my eyes, sitting next to them.

"So the only thing you guys do here is talk?" I ask and they nod

"Every single day" Ian tells me and I laugh.

"So, lover-girl, how did you get in here?" Ian asks

"I was late to class and- Wait! why the hell did you call me that?!"

"Oh please! We may be badass but not stupid Lexi. It's obvious that there is chemistry with you and Reece" Tyler says, acting like a girl.

I groan and smack his arm

"I don't like Reece!" I shout, but blush at the same time.

"I can't believe he paid for your trip, though. It hurts that he doesn't pay for his best friend but for just one stupid girl he gives everything" Ian admits and I chuckle.

"And who is this 'stupid girl' you are talking about?" I ask with sarcasm

"You, stupid" He answers and I notice he didn't understand my sarcasm.

Boys

"So what's up with you and April?" I ask, moving my eyebrows up and down.

"She's in love with me" Ian answers and I smirk

"And you aren't?" I tease

"I like her. A lot" He admits; blushing

"Yay!" I start screaming and clapping like a little girl, they both roll their eyes.

"So Ty...What do you think about Tess?!" I ask and he looks down

"Nothing..." I notice he  blushes and I smile. This bad boys are so cute!

"Mmhm. Sure..."  I tease.

The rest of detention passes really fast. I talk with the boys and they tell me about their lives. Tyler is a dancer, he has his own group. And Ian does a lot of grafitti, he told me he's going to take me to see one of his masterpieces one day...

I told them about my mom, that she died when I was young and that now live with dad and Zach. They both hugged me when I told them, which made me feel comfortable. I also told them that I love to sing and did dance classes when I was fourteen. They teased me about dancing at first, but later they stopped.

They asked me why I ran away when Reece kissed me, but I didn't tell them. I was too embarrassed.   I still am.

I discovered that the perfect girlfriend for Tyler is Tess. He dances and she loves music, they are both funny and nice. They are meant for each other.

The three of us exchange good byes and I get into my car, my cheeks with red tint from the cold winter.

When I get to my house, I open the door and see dad talking to a girl my age, who Zach is hugging.

"Um... Hi" I greet

"Hi! You must be Lexi! It's so nice to meet you" She sends me a sweet smile and I flash one smile back.

I look at Zach and give him a 'who-is-this-girl-explain-everything-please' look.

"Um... Lexi. This is Bella, my- my girlfriend" Zach breathes out and I give him a big smile. I cant believe he has a girlfriend! I'm so happy for him.

"Bella! It's so nice to meet you. I can't believe this is happening! My baby is growing up!" I fake a tear and hug Zach, which he returns back.

"I'm going to my room. You can come whenever you want Bella" I offer her and she nods

"Isn't Reece coming today?" My dad asks and I shake my head.

"No... Um... Also, he paid for my trip to Ohio. Byeee" I rush upstairs and slam my door.

I watch some movies and do my homework. Bella comes so  minutes after I finish Pitch Perfect and we watch The Hunger Games.

"So who's this Reece everyone is talking about?"  Bella teases and I roll my eyes.

"Just a friend.." I mumble and she chuckles

"Like I'm going to believe that!" She says and I laugh, telling her the whole story about Reece and I.

"And do you want to be with him?" She asks

"Yea"

"Good, cause I'm gonna help you with that" Bella answers and gives me some tips about how to flirt with him and stuff. I listen to her, though I know I'm not going to use them. Reece and I are... Different.

"I'm Going to cook. Do you want to help?" I ask and she nods.

When we head down, Zach grabs Bella by the waist and kisses her cheek, that's so cute! I wish Reece and I could be like that...

Bella and I cook some spaghetti.

The dinner is quiet, everyone is eating and enjoying the food. Something that I got from my mom is that I'm great in the kitchen. That's something Zach didn't get.

Lexi 1 Zach 0

I feel my phone vibrate and grab it.

Get lots of beauty sleep. I'm taking you somewhere tomorrow.

~RM

I smile and read the text over and over again.

"Who is it?" My dad asks

"Um... Reece" I answer; blushing.

"Ohhhhh" Zach and Bella tease at the same time and I roll my eyes.

I look at the time and see it's already ten.

"I'm gonna go to sleep" I tell everyone and head upstairs.

I lay on the bed and sight, what the heck will happen tomorrow?!