Such A Bad Deal [3]

Lexi P.O.V

Chapter 3

Reece smirks, looking at my eyes. Those eyes he has... They are so beau-

Lexi! Stop it! You can't fall for him, he is just another player!

I look down and blush, but continue writing my notes.

"You know you shouldn't have told everyone we are dating, right?" Reece tells me.

Like I would say that... Jerk...

"I didn't tell anyone, Heather and her Barbies started all of this." I sigh.

"But it is your fault, you should have stopped it. So we are going to make a deal; if this rumor doesn't stop tomorrow, you will have to do what I want for a week." Reece tells me; smirking.

"Over my dead body." I huff.

"Well, then you are going to suffer the concequences, princess."

"Don't call me princess."

"Why not, princess?"

"Because I don't like it." I answer, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Too bad, princess. There are so many things I don't like in this world, like this rumor everyone is gossiping about. But you know what, I'm such a good person I'm going to give you a chance; if you accept the deal go to your locker after school, if you don't, your life in high school will be miserable. And trust me, when I say miserable I MEAN it." Reece threatens and I just start paying attention to the teacher again.

Should I take the deal?

What happens if I don't?

If I take it, I will probably have to sing in front of everyone or say something crazy; which I don't want. There are rumors that say that some girls had to run over the whole school naked. Others that their pants turned on fire. Also, people say that Reece made girls enter the boys bathroom and he locked them in there for hours!

If I don't take it, he will torture me the rest of my high school life and everyone will see me as stupid; which I obviously don't want.

If I take it, I will have to do what he wants for only a week, which can't be that bad.

I think...

This decision will determine my life, though it just seems like an easy deal.

It isn't.

At all.

Well, I might be exaggerating, but just a little.

The bell rings and I instantly leave the classroom, not wanting to talk or see Reece.

"Hey, Lexi!" I hear Tess call me.

"Hey."

"Are you okay?" She asks and I give her a small smile

"Yea..." I reply, ignoring the part where I have to make this big deal with Reece.

"So... Those rumors, huh?"

I groan. "I don't like him! I never even talked to him, okay?!" I snap at Tess.

Tess nods and tells me she has to go to class.

I walk to Science, dragging my feet. I know that when I get there everyone will start gossipig and spilling rumors about Reece and I, though it's never going to happen.

I roll my eyes at the thought and enter the classroom, everyone looking at me again. Thank god Reece wasn't in this class!

I start taking notes and hear girls saying that I'm horrible, that Reece and I don't match and that he is too good for me. I ignore them and continue writing.

I-of course- don't want to be with Reece. Every girl in this school loves him. They think he's beautiful, adorable and hot. But he's a heartbreaker! Reece never loved, he never will. He is just another bad boy that plays with girls hearts. I'm not going to fall for it though, I'm going to continue my life without this teenage boy in it. Reece has to be out of my life.

At the end of class I'm tired of listening to the conversations everyone is talking about; all of them including me.

The bell rings and people start running to lunch, I sigh and head to the cafeteria.