Welcome To Ohio [27]

Lexi P.O.V.

Chapter 27

It's been two hours since the plane took off and I'm really bored. Reece is sleeping and my headphones are not working! All the shows and movies the little TV is showing are horrible and the food has been delayed. What a great flight! Notice the sarcasm...

I look at Reece, he looks so peacefull while sleeping. I notice he has his headphones on and a great idea comes to my mind! I should take them without him waking up so I can listen to music! I'm such a genius...

I slowly take his right headphone off his ear and then the left one. I high five myself inside my head, but notice I failed.

"Lexi!" Reece groans and I widen my eyes.

"Um... My headphones broke and I can't listen to music... " I mumble

"You could have asked me, ugh" He protests and I nod. I never tough he would get so mad!

"I'm sorry, here are your headphones" I apologize and put Reece's headphones in his lap.

"It's fine. Now I'm gonna get to sleep, don't bother" He tells me and I nod again, shifting in my seat.

Reece closes his eyes and pulls me by the waist so that I'm close to him.

"Sleep" He says and I smile, closing my eyes.

I hug him back and caress his cheek.

"Thank you" I tell him before drifting into sleep..

When I wake up, Reece's arm is arround my waist and my head in resting in his shoulder. He's still sleeping.

I look at my watch and notice we still have an hour to get to Ohio, so I leave Reece's embrace, grab a book I brought and start reading it.

"Lexi" I hear Reece call my name.

"Yea?"

"I'm cold! Come back" He wines like a little boy and I laugh, cuddling with him.

"I'm bored!" I scream in his ear

"Then sleep!" He shouts back

"I don't want to"

"Then I dunno"

"Ugh!" I groan and hit his chest, Reece chuckles.

"Omg! That hurted me so much!" He says with a girly voice.

"I know..." I answer, He rolls his eyes.

I grab my book again and start reading.

An hour later, the plane starts to go down, I'm so anxious!

"We have just landed on Ohio, Columbus. We hope you had a great flight! Enjoy your trip" A woman says and I take my seat belt off, grab all my stuff and wake up Reece.

"We arrived" I tell him. He nods and stands up.

I stretch and stand up too, looking for my friends. I don't find anyone.

After twenty minutes, we get off the plane and see the SQUAD.

"We are in OHIO!" The girl and I start screaming and hugging, the boys just watching.

"Group one, come here please!" We hear a woman say. We are group one, so we start walking to where our chaperone is.

"Hello group! I'm Ms. Mendoza and I will be your chaperone for this week. Please follow me to the next bus which will take us to The Lofts hotel. If you have your phone with you, send your parents or guardians a message saying you arrived. Follow me" Ms. Mendoza tells us and we follow, I text my dad telling him I already arrived.

The bus is silent. Most of the people are sleeping or listening to music, but my headphones are still broken and I finished my book, so I don't have anything to do. I'm sitting with April, which is sleeping. I think Reece is sitting with Ian or Tyler.

When we get to the hotel, the chaperone explains that on the rooms it has to be girls with girls and boys with boys, no mixed. Though there will be a door that connects two rooms together.

I room with Tess, Salome, Valentina and April, and on the other room connected to ours is Reece, Taylor, Ian and Antonio.

I plug my phone and choose a short with a crop top because it's really hot here in Ohio. Entering the shower, I feel the hot water hit my face.

When I come out, I get dressed and see that the girls are dressed, too. I put my sandals on and a nock on the door that connects the rooms makes me jump.

 I put my sandals on and a nock on the door that connects the rooms makes me jump

"Yea?" I ask, opening the door.

"Are you guys ready? We should go downstairs together so that we have lunch and everything." Tyler explains and I nod.

"Let's go"

We come out of the rooms and Reece's eyes meet mines. I send him a big smile, which he returns back.

When we get downstairs, our chaperone starts speaking.

"Everyone can do whatever they want, but you guys better be here by ten P.M. We will be checking the rooms at that time. No alcohol! Do you children understand?! Now go!" Ms. Mendoza screams and the nine of us get out of the hotel.

"So where should we go eat?" Tess asks.

"Maybe to this restaurant in the corner of the street?" I suggest and everyone agrees.

"Hello! My name is Molly and I'm going to be serving you today, what do you want to drink?" The waitress gives Reece a flirty smile and I clench my jaw.

"Um... Nine diet cokes please" I tell her fast and Molly nods, sending a wink to Reece.

Oh my... Welcome to Ohio...