Going to a interview.

Rachel's pov:
I woke up to noise from the kitchen. I get up and put on black jeans and a sweater. I Put my hair in a ponytail then I walk to the top of the stairs  to see someone who's not one of the guys in the kitchen. "Hello?" I say. I hear someone come to the stairs and I see them look up at me. I noticed none of the guys were here and I run into the bathroom and lock the door.

Ashton's pov
The guys and I got home to see a car that wasn't from anyone we know. So I parked down the street and got out with them. We go in the basement door and hear screams coming from upstairs. Cal runs up to see if Rachel's okay. I run up with him to see her sitting in the bathroom crying. "Rachel? What happened?" I asked her pulling her into my arms softly. "I...I don't know but I someone got in" she said softly. Luke and Michael ran up a few seconds later and hugged her softly. I went and got her water. I go back upstairs to see her not crying as much. I hold her close as she leans against my shoulder. "We have a interview later" Michael says moving hair from her face. "Okay" she says getting up. I get up and go put on jeans and a muscle shirt And go to see if she needs help getting ready. "Rachel? Do you need help with anything?" I say walking in. "Can you help me with my hair?" She asks looking at me. "Of course" I say grabbing her brush. "But it's already in a ponytail." I say. "I just put it up so it was out of my face" she says. "Oh okay" I say taking her hair out and brushing it out. "Guys!! Hurry we leave in 30 minutes!!" I hear cal yell from downstairs. "Okay!!" I yell back finishing up with Rachel's hair and walking downstairs with her. "Wow, you look beautiful" Calum says when he sees her. "Thanks" she said blushing "ready?" Michael said coming up behind her. "Yep!" She said putting on her shoes and going to the car with Luke.
2 hours later
Luke's pov:
We just finished the interview and were saying hi to some of the fans, I look over too see Rachel looking at some flowers and I smile and go back to taking picture. "Okay Rachel. Ready to go?" I say looking to where she was and didn't see her there. "Rachel!" Calum yells looking around for her. I look to my left to see a black truck across the street and I go up and ask then if they've seen her and I hear the guys yell for me from back over where they are, I run back over too see her in Ashton's arms crying. "Rachel! I say hugging her. "Are you okay?" I asked her, she nods and hugs me back. "Let's go home and you can tell us what happened okay?" Michael says.