Will cal be okay?

Ash-
Cal was still in a coma, Rachel had been out for a few days now. She wasn't her usually happy self, she wasn't talking to any, she wasn't really eating, it breaks my heart to see her like this. "Rachel?" I say knocking on her door. "What." She says. "Sweetie, Luke and Michael said they'll meet us at the hospital, wanna go see cal?" I ask. She nods. She was in track pants and a shirt. So I let her stay in it. We head out to the car and I start driving. "Awe Rachel" I say. She was hugging her knees and crying. "What is he doesn't live ash" she says. "Hey, it's cal, he's a strong guy, he'll make it, I promise" I say. I pull into the hospital parking lot and we meet up with Luke and Michael. "Awe boo" Luke says hugging her. He wipes her tear. We walk in and get his room. We head up to see his mom, dad and sister. Mali hugs Rachel as she cries even more. "He'll be okay!" I say trying to calm Rachel down. The doctor said he was awake and that he wanted to see Rachel first. I left her go and I stay back with the boys.
Cal-
I look up to see Rachel walk into the room. "Cal?" She says. I was sitting up, "hey baby" I say she runs and jumps on me. I wince a little. "Sorry!" She says. "It's okay" I say. "Are you okay?" I ask her. "Yeah just a couple bruises" she says. "Cal, you could have died.. You didn't need to do that." She says. "I didn't want you to get hurt. I'd do anything for you princess" I say brushing hair from her face. She smiles. I lightly kiss her. She smiles and kisses back. The boys had come in. Rachel moves off the bed so they can all hug me. Michael attacks me "cal!!! You're alive!!!" He says. I hug him back. "Cal, thank heavens you're okay!" Luke says. "I'm glad you're okay!" Ash says. "Rachel was crying and not really talking or eating.." Ashton says. "Rach, just because I'm not there doesn't mean you need to ignore the others. Or stop eating" I say. "You can always talk to us if somethings wrong baby" Luke says.

5 hours later
We had gone home and I was currently cuddling with Rachel on my bed. "I love you so much baby girl" I say kissing her. I hold her close and she smiles. The other 3 came upstairs and we just chilled before they went to bed. I hold Rachel close as she yawns I kiss her on her head and yawn too. "Thank god you're okay cal, I don't know what I would have done if you didn't make it" she says. "That's why I did what I did, I didn't want you hurt" I say. She smiles. I'm glad my little princess is okay. So fucking happy.