Cheats

Rachel
I was sitting in my room and decided to go ask cal if he wanted to hang out. I walk in and see him kissing another girl. My heart broke. "C-cal?" I say he sees me. "Rachel, wait" he says. I leave and go to Luke's room crying, "Rachel!! What happened?!" He says. "Cal cheated on me!" I say crying. Luke gets up storming off.

Luke-
I walk into Cal's room and grab his arm. "What the hell! You knew Rachel would find out!!" I say I punch his jaw. Michael pulls me off. "He cheated on Rachel!" I say. "You what!?" Ashton says. Cal's little friend was gone so was Rachel, "there's no way in hell, you're coming with us to find her, Michael stay here!" I say walking out with Ashton. I get in the car and we drive to the woods. I see Rachel sitting against a tree. I hug her and she hugs me back crying. "I know you're upset because cal cheated" I say I pet her head. Ash picks her up hugging her. "Ssh baby girl" he says. We go back to the car and Rachel gets in the back. We get home and cal walks to her. "Rachel, I messed up again, I'm sorry" he says. She walks off ignoring him. "No more chances to date her! You blew it!" Ashton says. "You had your chance cal" Luke says.

Cal-
I go to my room and cry. I messed up twice on my relationship with Rachel. Now she won't talk to me. She ignored me as soon as she walked in. I go to get bedroom door and knock on it. "Rachel, please don't Ignore me, I miss your smiling face" I say. "Cal, go away!" She says. My heart breaks. I lost one of the most important and beautiful girls in my life. I go to my room and slam my door. I break down crying on my bed. I lost my baby. And I can't have her heart back. I blew it.