Michaels news/rachel and luke fight

Rachel pov: it took me a while to tell the guys about what happened. "Awe Rachel" Ashton says hugging me I see Michael get up and walk out of the room. Then I get up when Luke calls me into the kitchen "so.. Why did you decide walking off when we were at the interview was a good idea?!" He says as I walk in "I didn't walk off Luke!" I say back to him "really! Then what happened?" He said getting pretty close to me. I back up. "You need to learn to stay close Rachel!!" He said getting closer. Calum runs in and pulls me out of the way. "Don't touch her" he said "I wasn't gonna hurt her" he said. I glare at him before running to my room.
30 minutes later
Michaels pov
I knock on Rachel's door to tell her bad news, she opens it 4 seconds later. "Hey Michael" she says smiling at me. "Hey rach, i have something to tell you" I say. She opens the door al the way and pulls me in "what's wrong?" She said sitting on her bed. "I have to go record for something and it's in America.." I say smiling sadly "oh.." She says looking down. I hug her and whisper in her ear "I have 5 days before I need to go" at this point ages trying not to cry. I hold her tightly and sing my favourite line from airplanes "most of my life, I sat on my hands, I don't make a sound, getting it right, I made all my plans, lost never found, your eyes your smile can light up the night, night, embers and neon signs paint up our sky sky" I continue for a bit before she smiles and hugs me. "I love that song, you have an amazing voice" she says "thanks sweetie" I say kissing her forehead. "It's getting late wanna go to sleep?" I ask her. "Can I sleep with you?" She asks me. "Of course!" I say. She was already on pyjamas so she just needed to brush her teeth. She looked adorable in her pyjamas. She had cute white slippers to go with them. "Ready?" She says coming out. "Yep!" I say leading her to my room. I get in the bed pulling the blankets back so she can get in too, she gets in and cuddles up to me. "You're adorable Rachel" I say smiling. "Thanks Mike" she says hugging me. I hug her back and play with her hair. She starts falling asleep and I start singing broken home softly in her ear.